**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So the overall 5/6 star rates for features won’t change April 8?

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
If I’m reading these messages right, the 175-unit crystal and the 300-unit crystal both have a 19% chance to produce a 5/6 star moving forward. The only difference is that the 300-unit versions now have better odds to produce the featured champ than before? And do the booster odds apply to one champ in the feature or both the featured and sub-featured champ? (I.E. the champ released just before)

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    They change on the 8th
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    SWORD78 said:

They change on the 8th

Right, but only line in that message that discussed featured crystals said the rates for the featured champs would change. It made no mention of the overall 5/6 star drop rate changing.

I can rephrase this way: if I buy a 300-unit crystal on April 8, will it have a 19% chance to produce a 5 or 6 star champ, or some other number?
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I’ve really got my fingers crossed for an answer before their 3-day weekend
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    TyEdge said:

SWORD78 said:

They change on the 8th

Right, but only line in that message that discussed featured crystals said the rates for the featured champs would change. It made no mention of the overall 5/6 star drop rate changing.

I can rephrase this way: if I buy a 300-unit crystal on April 8, will it have a 19% chance to produce a 5 or 6 star champ, or some other number?
    I am 99.9% certain that it will be some other number. The featured Cavs can't have worse odds for 6* than the basics, so if the basic is being increased from a 1% overall chance to 3%, the featured cannot linger around 1.5%. It is likely to increase to around 4.5% to be proportional to the new basic.

The updated Cav odds of 5* is 16%, so the featured Cav would probably have to be a little bit higher than the current 17.5%. But almost certainly a little higher, not three times higher.