**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who would you awaken?

RyderSlateRyderSlate Posts: 8
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Got a 5* mutant awakening gem but struggling on who to use it on. Currently needing to progress through Act 5 and reach Cav. Have the option to r5 one of them but might r2 my 6* Unduped BWCV

Who would you awaken? 32 votes

Sunspot (R5)
0%
Colossus
31%
Shawny89DChristoskillerLuke9523Woody15Maxwell24Suss_WizzardBen_15455JragonMaster170TrashPanda12Salve_maker05 10 votes
Havoc
0%
Omega Red
43%
Lvernon15Hammerbro_64Vishyuwzeezee57Cr7ms7rs7Kill_GreyEtjamaParam1988SpideyFunkoEtherealityHilbert_unbeatable2Will3808Yodabolt21 14 votes
Red Mags
18%
QuikPikking_ov_scrubsThe_grim3RubbixBarani7damattress 6 votes
Bishop
0%
Mister Sinister
6%
Icy000QuixDotic 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Colossus or Omega Red. They’re pretty equal. Both ideally need high sig tho.
  • Options
    Ben_15455Ben_15455 Posts: 251
    Colossus
    Colossus unless you run suicides.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Omega Red
    I regularly use Omega (without suicides) at r4 high sig and he is great. Lots of DPS that is super handy. And if there is a biohazard node I just build to L3 with 30 spores then power gain back up to 2 bars and hit em with another L3 30s until they are dunzo.
  • Options
    RyderSlateRyderSlate Posts: 8
    edited April 2021
    Thanks y’all!
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Colossus
    Or OR
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Omega Red
    OR if you are (or planning) using suicides AND you have enough sig stones to take him at least ro 140 sig ( ideally max)

Collosus if you dont run suicides (and are not planning to i. The future) AND/OR you dont have that many sig stones. Collosus dies benefit from high sig but it is not as essential as in OR, you can get by with his sig functionality at about 40-60 sig level.

Regardless of who you choose, the Collosus/OR synergy is extremely powerful, so I'd recommend to rank them up and awaken both, eventually down the road of course.
  • Options

OR if you are (or planning) using suicides AND you have enough sig stones to take him at least ro 140 sig ( ideally max)

Collosus if you dont run suicides (and are not planning to i. The future) AND/OR you dont have that many sig stones. Collosus dies benefit from high sig but it is not as essential as in OR, you can get by with his sig functionality at about 40-60 sig level.

Regardless of who you choose, the Collosus/OR synergy is extremely powerful, so I'd recommend to rank them up and awaken both, eventually down the road of course.

Should have mentioned I don’t run suicides, and I don’t have a ton of sig stones so I think I’m going with colossus since I’m more comfortable playing with him at this point. Appreciate the help!