**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Odin's Gauntlet Alleged Tier 10 Bug

hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
Admittedly, when I had first heard about it, I blew it off. But after the incessant complaining, it became clear that not only had my fellow alliance mate not understood that the reset was a visual glitch and that he was only ever supposed to run it 7 times total, but also that he likely had had more than 7 tier 10 runs. According to him, he'd run it 15-20 times. At first, it seemed like he'd lost count or exaggerated his entry amount. But after all the ramble and the talk of almost forming his first t5cc (he has neither completed act 6 nor the abyss, he explored cavalier eq for the first time this month, he's never been in a high tier alliance, he didn't get super lucky in the gifting event, he has not had access to unit deals with loads of t5cc fragments, he has not done any variants to my knowledge, and he has never done a legends run), it became clear that something was off (also, for the record, even though it is possible to almost have a t5cc without completing said content and whatnot, the amount of luck required is absolutely nutty. We're talking 1 in a million here. We all know you guys like to screw us over so chances are, something went wrong). The point of the limit on the number of times we could enter tier 10 was to make sure we all had an equal opportunity to get the same amount of t5cc fragments. If he and the many other users who have claimed that they were able to actually were able to run tier 10 more than 7 times, that defeats the entire purpose of the gated entry. Honestly, I don't know what the solution to this would be. There's a chance that these people just lost count but there's also a good chance that they didn't. I don't want him or anyone else who potentially got extra runs on accident to get banned. I don't think that would be cool or necessarily fair (if they hacked it's a very different story). But there's definitely an issue that needs to be resolved here.

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Two problems.

1) please use paragraphs. Easier to read even if it’s broken English, paragraphs make it better.

2) Report your alliance mate if you truly believe something nefarious happened.
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    Jaded said:

Two problems.

1) please use paragraphs. Easier to read even if it’s broken English, paragraphs make it better.

don't think it was nefarious and don't want to get him banned or even penalized. Also, I just didn't feel like punctuating. lol
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    herm said:

Jaded said:

Two problems.

don't think it was nefarious and don't want to get him banned or even penalized. Also, I just didn't feel like punctuating. lol
    Id report it anyway to kabam support so they can look at it anyway as someone said something might be occurring and needs reporting
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    herm said:

Jaded said:

Two problems.

You won’t get him banned, if nothing happened kabam won’t just punish for no reason.
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    Fair
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    You only get 7, then it will Error you out.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    What do you want to do then? If you think what he did was unfair, report him. If you think he should getaway with it, leave it be. What do you expect Kabam to do?