**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus presistent charge

MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
I’ve had it happen with my Fury but never with Corvus till today. Anyone else experience this? Luckily I still get my 4 charges.

Comments

• MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Think it's a visual glitch in this one as it's happened to me a few times too.

You still have three crit buffs at the start (reflecting the damage from the charges normally there) and the damage output numbers should be on par with that.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,011 ★★★★★
    NF/Mephisto/Sentry and maybe one or 2 more when they are missing their persistent charges actually have negative effects.

Corvus and pretty much everyone I didn't list above, still get all their benefits from their persistent charges.

If you want the icon back, if you notice they are missing, restart your game and they eventually come back after a few restarts.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    This is an old bug that goes back over a year or two, but keeps resurfacing from time to time. Try to pay attention and notice it before you enter fights. Back out from fight menu/restart game.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Just dropped mine in war today, started fighting and after 20 hits the opponent was only down about 25% (domino) then I looked and realised no charges (had already gathered 3 before that fight)
    iPhone 8 iOS 14.6
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★