**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Duped high sig Elsa + Tigra Synergy anyone?

EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
Yeah yeah I know there's a very active group of Elsa haters in this forum. Go away. This post isn't you

So for those of you who have a high rank, high sig Elsa, have u tried her with Tigra? If you have, how (well) does it work on final node quest bosses?

I ask because I have a 6* R1 Elsa which I enjoy a lot ( not getting R2 anytime soon though, first gotta do my 6* Falcon) but a couple of days ago I pulled a 6* Tigra. Learning her now but even without mastering her I can still see me R2'ing my Tigra, love her aggressive playstyle. And oh my god, that Elsa synergy, on a high sig one that is, looks really juicy when fighting final bosses ( specially if Science and/or L or XL)

Was wondering if there are any Elsa lovers out there that have this combo? How does it work for you? My Elsa is not duped so I wouldn't know. Does she became the true boss killer she is meant to be?

Comments

• RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    (Don't have Elsa duped); I have tried using Tigra and Elsa together against Odin in SQ Tier 9.

Was pretty okay to be able to fight him normally without having to worry about less attack bonus due to not being able to parry-evade.
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Yeah well, I know I will eventually r2 them both, it'll take a while as I have other more pressing champs to rank but I will eventually get there. I just hope that when the time comes my Elsa would be duped and I would have mastered Tigra by then. Was asking for your experiences just to have something more to look forward to in the game.