**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What does everyone think of crossbones?

Just tested him out again rol ws and my r3 5* with synergys took him down in 113 hits. Thats pretty damn good for a r3 5*.

Comments

• SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Just tested him out again rol ws and my r3 5* with synergys took him down in 113 hits. Thats pretty damn good for a r3 5*.

Pretty good? That's insanity. Pair that with the AAR and you've got yourself a god. I assume you went parry+heavy?
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

H3t3r said:

Pretty good? That's insanity. Pair that with the AAR and you've got yourself a god. I assume you went parry+heavy?
    Nope. I did normal 5 hit combos then usually after 2 combos I did a heavy to keep furys. The sp3 was hitting for 50k plus when I had 20 furys built up.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

Nope. I did normal 5 hit combos then usually after 2 combos I did a heavy to keep furys. The sp3 was hitting for 50k plus when I had 20 furys built up.
    How did you use overrun?
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Absolutely a beyond god tier champ imo. My 5* r2 was hitting 2k lights and 3k mediums. But to play him you gotta be agreesive, but the AAR and the damage alone is worth it. Still testing him but he’s hitting like a truck. Dupe is needed imo.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    As good as Kingpin.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★

As good as Kingpin.

He’s close to being better imo.
    Just took him to r4. Did rol ws in 75 hits. My rotation is use overun at the start of the fight. Use a sp1. Then heavy attack occasionally until overun comes back so I can refresh furys keep repeating that the entire fight. Go for a sp3 then a sp2 the fights most likely over before you even get to a second sp2.
    R5 just did rol cm in 50 hits. Could be 40 but I got cheeky when the 5k a tick incinerate was on.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I finally have a use for one of the three pre-2016 skill rankup gems I have!