**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Surprisingly left field cav interaction recommendations

MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
Hi all,

Took 6* rank 1 vulture into cav EQ tech level and his thermal feedback has doc oc levels of fun on the fury generation. He munched through quite a few on the domino path until block and recoil damage got him.

Are there any other "forgotten" champs that go from zero to hero in the cav EQ that you want to share?

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Hi all,

Took 6* rank 1 vulture into cav EQ tech level and his thermal feedback has doc oc levels of fun on the fury generation. He munched through quite a few on the domino path until block and recoil damage got him.

Are there any other "forgotten" champs that go from zero to hero in the cav EQ that you want to share?

Ant man on the debuff science one, not the current version with the poison, was incredible. If that comes back give him a go. My rank 1 unlevelled 6* was doing fights in 30 hits
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★

Hi all,

Ant man on the debuff science one, not the current version with the poison, was incredible. If that comes back give him a go. My rank 1 unlevelled 6* was doing fights in 30 hits
    Ha, I used Ant-Man too, with the ghost synergy, he hits like a truck on the other Cav version