**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

#JusticeForAbomClassic

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
edited April 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Would love to see him fixed to more accurately reflect the description in his sig ability. The word "contact" in this game (either in node or character ability descriptions) often refers to offensive contact as well as defensive. I know iBom is a fun new character that folks are excited about, but shouldn't Abom have had this all along? Frankly, it makes zero sense to me that Abom Classic does not poison offensively (on contact as stated) without synergy. Who's with me?? 🙂

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Does he suck? Yes. Is he working as described? Also yes
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

• hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    Fine, you're right. I should have left the sig ability out of it. Forget about that though:) Do you think he should be updated to poison offensively and also have better block proficiency?

With RG on the team, he actually is the opposite of suck. He's a monster. Just wondering why he needs a synergy to make him do something he should already do.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

With RG on the team, he actually is the opposite of suck. He's a monster. Just wondering why he needs a synergy to make him do something he should already do.
    He is probably up for a rework at some point, when that happens I’m sure they’ll take a look at the synergy and change it if it’s needed.
    edited April 2021
    Yeah, this was more of a fun post than anything. It was my decision to take him to 3 cause I like him. And I don't have any regrets. In fact he's currently on my attack team in war and he does amazing work with RG and Tech Guardian on team. It's a great combination. But in all seriousness, I do hope they eventually do a tune up, if not a rework. His block proficiency is rough and he should be able to poison without synergy. Fix those two things and a lot of folks would find him useful.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

All he gets then is DoT and half decent damage. Not suck but in no way shape or form the OPPOSITE of suck. The term playable comes to mind. I do agree they should add in the synergy tho.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    My L40 6* would love a little more justice.

Dr. Zola
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    DrZola said:

My L40 6* would love a little more justice.

Dr. Zola

I'll take him off your hands
    edited April 2021

All he gets then is DoT and half decent damage. Not suck but in no way shape or form the OPPOSITE of suck. The term playable comes to mind. I do agree they should add in the synergy tho.
    Speaking from experience vs theory. Use him in AW attack and he counters many meta defenders. Lots of boss solos under his belt. Are there other counters, sure.. but he's pretty fun and dare I say.. effective:)

Even better when Stubborn was a thing, but still covers protect. He made some Stubborn fights way easier in the past though. Doom, Thing, Apoc, Manthing...stuff like that.