**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I paved the way so you don’t have to. (DDHK)

13»

Comments

• Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

@Texas_11 I’ve been waiting until the end of the war season to do this. Was waiting to see on the off chance I awaken him

It’s on my mini, so I’m not bothered about waiting for Nick. I think he’s so much fun to play, and he has awesome utility for my mini. I need a miss counter

This was my war reward, no skill champ, no DD dupe- so it left me free to do this..

Now I just need to unlock willpower on that account
    Congrats !!! He is a very good champ , and as an alt where you need as many health restoration abilities as possible it will help.
    Yeah, I already have I-abom as a 5/65 on my alt so it will be good to get willpower anyway. DD has a 66% reduction to damage at that sig, so I'm not sure how useful it will be. But I can't wait to use him anyway!
    It will reduces korg and electro damage by 65% so that’s something. I’m working on something now that is showing that.

I’m just low on E because of EQ this month.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

@Texas_11 I’ve been waiting until the end of the war season to do this. Was waiting to see on the off chance I awaken him

It’s on my mini, so I’m not bothered about waiting for Nick. I think he’s so much fun to play, and he has awesome utility for my mini. I need a miss counter

This was my war reward, no skill champ, no DD dupe- so it left me free to do this..

Now I just need to unlock willpower on that account
    Congrats !!! He is a very good champ , and as an alt where you need as many health restoration abilities as possible it will help.
    Yeah, I already have I-abom as a 5/65 on my alt so it will be good to get willpower anyway. DD has a 66% reduction to damage at that sig, so I'm not sure how useful it will be. But I can't wait to use him anyway!
    It will reduces korg and electro damage by 65% so that’s something. I’m working on something now that is showing that.

I’m just low on E because of EQ this month.
    I think that alone wouldn’t be enough, but with the ability accuracy reduction too it may be enough to largely mitigate it. I’m interested to try it out