**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Heavy Hitter drop rates weren't the new Cav rates

UnitmanUnitman Posts: 241 ★★
I'm not sure if this was covered before but searching "heavy hitter" is a popular term for alliance recruitment and I didn't see a thread.

The crystals yesterday offered in bundles of 5 for $50 had the old cav rates and not the new ones. I was wondering if this was a mistake because the rates increased on the cav featured crystals a few days ago.

The heavy hitter's were the only crystals that had the old rates.

Shame on me for not paying better attention but dang...

Comments

• Options
    SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 342 ★★★
    The bundle also gave out L1 Revives instead of L3 Revives... at least when it first launched.

Kabam fixed it later in the day, but it was too late for me
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    They had the updated cav drop rates in my game, do you have a screen shot?
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Unitman said:

I'm not sure if this was covered before but searching "heavy hitter" is a popular term for alliance recruitment and I didn't see a thread.

The crystals yesterday offered in bundles of 5 for $50 had the old cav rates and not the new ones. I was wondering if this was a mistake because the rates increased on the cav featured crystals a few days ago.

The heavy hitter's were the only crystals that had the old rates.

Shame on me for not paying better attention but dang...

They had basic cav rates and not featured. Definitely still sporting 3% 6* rate, my guy.
  • Options
    UnitmanUnitman Posts: 241 ★★

The bundle also gave out L1 Revives instead of L3 Revives... at least when it first launched.

Kabam fixed it later in the day, but it was too late for me

Yeah, I got the l1's unfortunately as well. Maybe they changed the rates when they changed the revives?

I'm trying to pull up my screen recording to see if I clicked on the drop rates before it rained 3*'s down from the heavens.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★