**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for some clarification on Stryfe's ability set

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
I know that in game, he has an anti-evade/miss mechanic. But in his actual ability description, I'm having a hard time finding any language that states he counters miss. What am I missing?

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

I know that in game, he has an anti-evade/miss mechanic. But in his actual ability description, I'm having a hard time finding any language that states he counters miss. What am I missing?

Psionic attacks counter miss
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Psionic attacks counter miss
    I know that's how it works in combat, but can't find where it is written.
    As far as I can tell it's a silent ability?
    edited April 2021

It just says evade? Was it supposed to read "evaded or miss"?
    Zan0 said:

It's a constant that psychic attack counter miss just like poison reduces healing so you won't find it in his abilities

Pretty sure that it used to say cannot miss in his description when he first came into the game as an EQ boss. But the description has now be altered in some way. I think it's a mistake. But, not sure. As to your point. If that were true (if it were intended to be an assumed ability/without mention), why would they have included a description of everything else? If you look, it does include a description of the ability. "Deals energy damage", "cannot be evaded", etc. The only part not mentioned is the miss part. Which could have been accomplished with two more words.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    It's something still a little bit inconsistent in the game.
    They have updated it across some champions with a miss ability, where it states that psionic attacks will bypass their miss abilities. Still, it hasn't been updated across every champion, node or scenario
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    You have to look at the champions' abilities who are causing miss.

You have to look at the champions' abilities who are causing miss.

Ok, cool. That must be new in Ghosts description. That's actually above and beyond on their part and is nice. Haven't read it in a long time. Thanks
    I just thought it was weird that it wasn't included in his own description.. but that seemed to trigger some people. 😅