**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is civil warrior armor pause during sp attacks has not being fixed yet!!

Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
edited April 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I know the kabbam team has being going through a lot with AQ bug and other stuff but why hasn't civil warrior armor pause ability has not being fixed yet. This should have being fixed since last month when his buff dropped but they still haven't fixed it at all, I know many people don't care about civil warrior but his one of my favorite characters and I appreciated if they could fix it, of course when they can
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Because they pause so no fix needed? When the special is launched it pauses armors on him, he then gains more armor from either the special itself or fighting that obscure the paused armors.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I believe that the armor ups are actually paused. However, he gets new armor ups which visually, override the paused ones and hence, you can't see the timer paused but only that the timer for the new ones keep ticking.

I believe that the armor ups are actually paused. However, he gets new armor ups which visually, override the paused ones and hence, you can't see the timer paused but only that the timer for the new ones keep ticking.

It's bugged it says on the ability its suppose to stop the armor buffs for 20 seconds at least thats what it says. I just test it this and sadly it isn't the case the armors last as it should 11 seconds even though I tossed l1 or even the l2 there was no pause for the original armors for 20 seconds. I could be wrong or kabbam maybe worded it wrong but the way I'm thinking this, is like Apo where he pauses his debuffs on the opponent indefinitely only of course for civil warrior the armor ups should be paused for 20 seconds yet they ain't pausing after tossing a sp attack.
    edited April 2021
    I could be wrong at the end of the day the way I'm thinking the pause is, is 20 seconds the armors should be indefinitely paused and once those 20 seconds are done, then the armors should start there original 11 seconds unless you activate another sp attack then pause for another 20 seconds
    Hey guys I tested the character again and I did see he does pause the armor ups, but you gotta toss the l2 to really notice otherwise the l1 really hides the paused buffs, weird though how the l1 doesn't pause the new armor ups that are earned but yeah I was in the wrong here, thx again both of you for correcting me on this, as always appreciated 💯
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Just to clarify.

The L1 only pauses existing armor ups (not the new ones).
    xNig said:

Just to clarify.

The L1 only pauses existing armor ups (not the new ones).

Hmm I see, thx brother appreciate that