**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is 6* Red Goblin worth cosmic awakening gem ?

AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I don't have 6* versions of Corvus, CMM, Cull, Nova, Silver Surfer.

So, Is 6* Red Goblin worth cosmic awakening gem ?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Nope. Got him at a natural sig 60. Save your gem.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i wouldn't unless you use him in a questing team. it's definitely better to wait for someone like cmm or corvus
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    As much as I love him he is definitely not worth an AG
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    If you play him and build your team around him , why not. If it’s because it’s burning a whole in your pocket probably not.
  • Options
    It's sad .. most likely i need to wait for Cull, Corvus, CMM.

The problem is that I do not know when I will get them, maybe in a month or in 10 years, and then it is likely that they will no longer be relevant and there will be some kind of new cosmic champion who will need the gem more than anyone else. Vicious circle, you always have to run after the right champions for months, even years
  • Options
    Texas_11 said:

If you play him and build your team around him , why not. If it’s because it’s burning a whole in your pocket probably not.

I ranked up him to 2 and it seemed to me that without a sig ability hes at 50 % of his max potential
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Agresssor said:

It's sad .. most likely i need to wait for Cull, Corvus, CMM.

The problem is that I do not know when I will get them, maybe in a month or in 10 years, and then it is likely that they will no longer be relevant and there will be some kind of new cosmic champion who will need the gem more than anyone else. Vicious circle, you always have to run after the right champions for months, even years

Don’t worry I feel your pain. I’m sitting on 2 cosmic T5CC with no impactful options to use them on. Just hold out, you’re not alone. The cosmic class when it comes to 6*s is pretty exclusive
  • Options
    @Rockypantherx Thank you for your support, I will wait for someone worthy
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Not for a 6*. If it was a 5* and you used him a lot I’d say yes, but it’s not worth it to use it on a 6*.