**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SO here it is! rank 3 6* rocket Racoon as promised

Comments

• LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    nice ;)
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    yeh he is nice!! love him!! cant wait to get a utility buff for him someday!!
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Noice.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Wow does he hit hard. I’m hoping rocket gets buffed soon and they give him some utility and the ability to stack armor breaks. I really don’t know much about him since I’ve only played him as a 2* in v4 but he looks like he’s okay now but would be crazy with a few tune ups.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    yeh so he has pretty cool damage and his hits are almost guranteed crit after combo of 20-30~ ! it'd b cool if he gets some tune up or update like longer or refreshable armor breaks from sp1 and sp2, debuff shrugg off or resistance of some kind, or wasp like passive stun and weakness could b cool add on! he could go in any direction though
  • 7or77or7 Posts: 48
    Kalantak said:

yeh so he has pretty cool damage and his hits are almost guranteed crit after combo of 20-30~ ! it'd b cool if he gets some tune up or update like longer or refreshable armor breaks from sp1 and sp2, debuff shrugg off or resistance of some kind, or wasp like passive stun and weakness could b cool add on! he could go in any direction though

I’d love it if they added some utility to his kit, with the same damage