**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dropping same 5 and 6* in a row

Just wondering how many others are dropping the same 5 and 6* one after another? I know it's pot luck but after it happening with sentry, spidergwen and superior ironman I'm starting to wonder is it just me? Is my acc cursed🤣, just opened a 5* og ironman so I think I'll hold opening my 6 for a bit lol

Comments

• Options
    DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    It’s all RNG, man. Kabam has better things to do than to stalk your account and rigged the crystals against you.
  • Options
    Leediman39Leediman39 Posts: 64
    Well I did say I know it's pot luck and I never thought for a second kabam was stalking my acc🤣, was just curious how much of regular occurrence it is dropping the same champ twice. That was all, but thanks for your comment 👍
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I got 6* Korgs back to back last year.
    And I know 3 or 4 of the 6 current featured 5*s I’ve opened have been iAbom.
    Just how the rng falls really. I’m fine getting iAbom, though I find it amusing that I got him as often as I did from the featured crystal when he was the first ever 5* version of the featured champion I’ve gotten from cavs (or UC) crystals since their release.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    This is truly a unique post that I have never read before.

I have had back-to-back identical pulls on the same account, identical pulls on the same day on two accounts, and pulls of the same champ in a row of different rarities.

That being said, 99 percent of the time my pulls are as varied and random as you would expect.