**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

32 Mil Ally LF 3 map 6/5 experienced players with AW being optional

I am looking for 3 solid, good communicating players that value teamwork to achieve goals. I just recently lost players 2 of which were part of my Map 6 bg team and 1 who was part of the map 5. We are a laid back, chill type atmosphere but not lazy by any means. We are always trying to progress as a team. We value teamwork, communication and a desire to get better. We are willing to help someone get better as well.

We currently run AQ like this ⬇️

Bg1 Map 6 Day 1 no mods , then Map 5x4 with mods. I am hoping to get to doing 2 days maybe even 3 days of map 6 if I am able to find 2 great recruits

Bg2 Map 5x5 with mods

Bg3 Map 5x5 with mods

AW is optional

Requirements
Must use Line for communication
Must be a team first type player
Must be active during Alliance Quest and War
Must want to progress with a solid team.

The 2 I lost from my Map 6 team are both EST time from Canada and the US respectively. I ideally would like to find replacements that could fill those timezones.

The 3rd player I lost was from the UK.

I currently have a solid mix of US, UK and Asian timezones. It seems to work pretty well for us. I would ideally like to find multiple players from the US timezones to compliment the UK and Asian timezones.

Now the tricky part. The players I lost each had prestiges of 10.3k, 10.5k and 12k. Those are big shoes to fill. The higher my teams average prestige is the higher the AQ score can become. But as I said I am willing to help out those wanting to progress. So if you are a lower prestige player wanting to build up roster but have experience with Map 6 and Map 5 please hit me up on Line zbot34. I would definitely be willing to talk and see if you could potentially be a good fit for the team. Below I will share some pics of our last 2 AQ's scores and War season 25 info.