**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cap IW Charges Passives Permanent... how did I even do this

MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
Ummmmm what how did they become permanent

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    well that's new. neither emma frost nor beardo have persistent charge, so i don't think it could be a glitch with that. where was this and what was your team?
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

well that's new. neither emma frost nor beardo have persistent charge, so i don't think it could be a glitch with that. where was this and what was your team?

It was in 6.1.2 Worlds of Potential on the path

That's not how it works. If any champ has persistent charges missing bugs affect all champs
    Well if that's true then I think Corvus might be the culprit but I don't see how that would affect Captain America
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Yea missing persistent charges usually means something's wrong with the game. However, it's reached a point where we can't reliably tell if it's an actual bug or just an "effect" of the persistent charges bug.