**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

One final shot at Big Daddy in the Featured

ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
Hi, folks! Hope all is well!

Nothing more complicated than the thread title. Two more days left of Big Daddy Apocalypse in the Featured, and I hustled and grinded for maybe one final shot at that man — I could maybe jump through more hoops and possibly squeeze 15K more out of various modes, but realistically, this is it.

I have tried and tried. I don’t even know how many times I have popped this one open, but it’s a lot. Every 5-star shard I have gotten from ANYWHERE over the last three months has gone toward that crystal.

I am nervous. I know it’s RNG, but this is one I truly want.

I will post the screenshot of what it winds up being — no complaints, either way. I do want Big Daddy, but at the same time, my account is at a place where I can do the things I need to do.

Here we go!

Comments

• Options
    Well...Morningstar is awesome, even though I haven’t ranked mine up too high. Maybe I will throw some time and resources at the kit, see what happens. No complaints!

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    My condolensces on not pulling Apoco but Morningstar's not a bad compromise.
  • Options

ESF said:

Well...Morningstar is awesome, even though I haven’t ranked mine up too high. Maybe I will throw some time and resources at the kit, see what happens. No complaints!

ESF said:

She's good from what I've heard about her (Haven't gotten herself as a 5* yet)
    Here's to hoping you get Apoc from the basic
    Thanks! Always gotta have faith!
  • Options

My condolensces on not pulling Apoco but Morningstar's not a bad compromise.

Absolutely — I honestly have always wanted to carve out a little more time to use that kit. I have always thought it was pretty good. Just one of those that had slipped through the cracks repeatedly. I do think there’s a ton of good things about the kit
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Sorry to see it bro. I hope you get him as a basic 6* now :smile: I definitely feel bad for pulling him from my first feat of this round