**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

I oneshot Venom in Variant 7.3 but...

HerohanoiHerohanoi Posts: 116 β˜…β˜…
but it tooks me 10 years πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I have Quake 5* rank 4 but cant play her and I don't have Hyperion or Torch either. So I got wrecked by this guy in the first run. After found out that's someone on the forum used Ronan and it works fine, I also took him to Rank 4 and tried it my self.

So yeah if you also in the same situation as me, you can try it out.

Pro: you can one shot him 😎
Contra: take you 10 years and your hand need a rest. 🀣

Comments

• Options
    Biswa02Biswa02 Posts: 64 β˜…
    I don't know why but Hyperion had 100% chance of stunning in sp2 but i know he has about 70% change.But in variant 7 it was always 100%.it cost me no revive on him
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,783 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Biswa02 said:

I don't know why but Hyperion had 100% chance of stunning in sp2 but i know he has about 70% change.But in variant 7 it was always 100%.it cost me no revive on him

Variant 7 has additional accuracy per hero you bring.
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,604 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I used R4 Spider-Ham(solo takedown). That Ham is so underrated lol.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Biswa02 said:

It's still not 100%. I only managed a solo once with Hype every other time a stun would fail usually by the time he was down to around 50-30% health.
  • Options
    HerohanoiHerohanoi Posts: 116 β˜…β˜…

Lol i saw this youtuber do it with a 2* and it took 17,216 hits & 4 hours & 45 mins lol

https://youtu.be/SlWhSu1fSm4

Omg πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,075 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ronan is great. I even took him to max sig. It was something like 1.2k to take that venom down (mine is r4 as well)