**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

My next Rank 2 6 Star?

thewass1980thewass1980 Posts: 151
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey everyone,

I'm a Cavalier player that recently completed Act 6.2 as well as Variant 6 and 7 (completion only, not exploration). I finally have enough catalysts to take up another 6-star to Rank 2. Currently, I have 4 R2s: Gambit, Symbiote Supreme, Longshot, and Spider-Ham.

Right now I don't have enough T4CC to rank up Mystic, Cosmic, or Mutant. But I do have enough to rank up 1 Skill, Science, or Tech champ.

I got really lucky and pulled Jabari Panther as a 6 star twice. Below is my 6* roster that are ready for ranking up. I'd love to know your thoughts on who to choose. I'm currently torn between Stealthy (unawakened), Falcon (sig 40) and Jabari Panther (sig 20). They all have great utility in one form or another. I'm not overly concerned with Prestige right now, but am concerned with both overall damage and utility.

I don't run suicide masteries, but do have 3/5 Deep Wounds and 4/5 Assassin, as well as 3/3 Willpower.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,629 ★★★★★
    First off, your 6* roster is really good you got a lot of great champs.

I would choose between falcon and Jabari Panther. Tough to choose between them I've seen a lot of great stuff with jabari panther it looks like she has the better damage potential, but I think falcon has more utility since he shuts down a lot of stuff with his locked on ability. I think I'd go falcon since he still has really good damage especially with his sig ability.
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Damn, that's a lot of money spent.
  • Options
    Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Guilly or Falcon
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

6.2? With that kind of 6 star roster?

That's due to my nasty habit of buying Early Access Bundles and Featured Cavs, mostly. Some good luck in Featured or Basic 6* crystals too.
  • Options
    DRTO said:

First off, your 6* roster is really good you got a lot of great champs.

I would choose between falcon and Jabari Panther. Tough to choose between them I've seen a lot of great stuff with jabari panther it looks like she has the better damage potential, but I think falcon has more utility since he shuts down a lot of stuff with his locked on ability. I think I'd go falcon since he still has really good damage especially with his sig ability.

Thank you-- I've pulled a fair share of bad champs as well, but overall I'm very happy with my roster.

I agree with you-- I'm mostly stuck between Jabari Panther and Falcon as well. His utility is unique and extremely useful in a lot of scenarios. Plus, he's easy to play, which is always a plus. Yet Jabari Panther has insane damage potential (obviously mostly with bleeds) and her Cleanse mechanic is amazing. She does seem harder to master, but might be more worth it once I figure her out. I know that Spider-Ham isn't the easiest champ to play properly either, but after using him a bunch, I have zero regrets about taking him to R2.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★
    Ihulk and aegon
  • Options

Ihulk and aegon

I've already got a 5/65 sig 200 Aegon, so that 6* one isn't going to get touched for a while. Why do you think I should rank up iHulk? That hadn't even crossed my mind.
  • Options

🐋

Nothing like Seatin, though. I'm a small whale. Maybe I'm a dolphin?
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,410 ★★★★
    I'm probably a smallish whale, with my 6* roster, haven't even done Variant 5 (2/3), and haven't even started Variant 6.. but have a decent 6* roster.. no Jabari Panther or Odin.. I stopped whaling.. spent too much money already and lack the patience and skill to complete most long grind quest.. you have a very very good 6* roster.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

🐋

An obese dolphin.
  • Options

🐋

An obese dolphin.
    *makes dolphin noises*

But seriously, do you have thoughts on my actual situation?
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

🐋

An obese dolphin.
    *makes dolphin noises*

But seriously, do you have thoughts on my actual situation?
    Guillotine 2099
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,560 ★★★★★
    Rank up that stealthy. He’ll be really helpful in act 6 and 7. He’s also good for some of the variants too.
  • Options
    king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    bro must’ve spent racks to have a six star roster like that and only be on 6.2. His is much better than mine and i’m a f2p thronebreaker with two r3’s, 7.1, v6, v7 and labyrinth explored plus 2 paths of abyss completed.

• Options

bro must’ve spent racks to have a six star roster like that and only be on 6.2. His is much better than mine and i’m a f2p thronebreaker with two r3’s, 7.1, v6, v7 and labyrinth explored plus 2 paths of abyss completed.

Uhh, okay. Thanks for trying to hijack the thread. You have a good roster, dude, but I fail to see what posting your own roster contributes?
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

Bro who cares if he spent money or not let the man live his life and answer his question instead...
    I would rank up G2099, Falcon, or Sorceror Supreme. Those seem to be your best options.
  • Options

Uhh, okay. Thanks for trying to hijack the thread. You have a good roster, dude, but I fail to see what posting your own roster contributes?
    i was shocked at how good your roster was at your level. it was a compliment to you because you have so much content to complete with so much room to add on to your already beefy roster. i just put mine in reference to yours to show the highlight how amazing it is at your level. no need to get salty brodie. i swear people get triggered at everything
  • Options

Bro who cares if he spent money or not let the man live his life and answer his question instead...
    I would rank up G2099, Falcon, or Sorceror Supreme. Those seem to be your best options.
    i never said it was a bad thing to spend money on the game, clown.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★

Ihulk and aegon

I've already got a 5/65 sig 200 Aegon, so that 6* one isn't going to get touched for a while. Why do you think I should rank up iHulk? That hadn't even crossed my mind.
    Because he’s a beast.

And damn, I have 6.2 finished but I have less than half that roster and 1 r2
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

i never said it was a bad thing to spend money on the game, clown.
    You heavily implied it by saying "bro must've spent racks to have a six star roster like that and only be on 6.2" instead of answering the question
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Ihulk and aegon

Because he’s a beast.

Aegon is definitely a beast, but I doubt an R2 6-star at sig 20 is going to be any better than a 5/65 sig 200 5-star. Plus, I basically never use him, at least not yet. I haven't taken on LOL or AOL, but I'm sure I'll rank him up at some point. I currently have my own alliance that's just me and a friend, sort of a slacker alliance just for the points. So I wouldn't need him for AQ either right now.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    king_ov_scrubs, that's just negging, "brodie". Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but you don't have a response to my OP, other than backhanded compliments.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Ihulk and aegon

Because he’s a beast.

Aegon is definitely a beast, but I doubt an R2 6-star at sig 20 is going to be any better than a 5/65 sig 200 5-star. Plus, I basically never use him, at least not yet. I haven't taken on LOL or AOL, but I'm sure I'll rank him up at some point. I currently have my own alliance that's just me and a friend, sort of a slacker alliance just for the points. So I wouldn't need him for AQ either right now.
    I meant iHulk, but okay
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Ihulk and aegon

Because he’s a beast.

I meant iHulk, but okay
    Oh snap, didn’t realize that. I don’t really like his play style so I won’t be ranking him up for a while, but he is definitely a tank.
  • Options
    edited April 2021

king_ov_scrubs, that's just negging, "brodie". Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but you don't have a response to my OP, other than backhanded compliments.

🤣🤣🤣