**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Selling T4CC

KiwimaleKiwimale Posts: 40
edited April 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
You can sell T1,T2, T3 and T4BC.
You can sell T1CC and T2CC
Why can you not sell T3CC and T4CC?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Justjokingoff_0Justjokingoff_0 Posts: 31
    True
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    How long have we not been able to sell T3cc?
  • Options
    Scanman042Scanman042 Posts: 11
    I 100% agree, we should be allowed to sell T4CC for T5CC fragments. By not allowing this those who are in smaller Alliances, and who are not able to get Thronebreaker, are basically never going to be able to rank three a six star.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★

I 100% agree, we should be allowed to sell T4CC for T5CC fragments. By not allowing this those who are in smaller Alliances, and who are not able to get Thronebreaker, are basically never going to be able to rank three a six star.

Do you even play the game? There are a great many places to get t5cc. Besides, selling a t4cc would give you a single % or less of T5CC.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    The problem with selling t4cc is that you get them in overflow far earlier than you become Thronebreaker, which means you'd be able to get to TB without putting in the same amount of effort. I don't mind t5cc becoming more accessible in the game, as long as it is as rewards for stuff that pushes you towards TB (or for TB players as such, obviously). However, just allowing people to sell their t4cc surplus would artificially shorten the road you must travel to that title and those perks.

You could maybe allow people to sell it after they become TB, but I honestly feel that the amount you'd get from each catalyst sold would be so small as to be insignificant. It's probably better to just add more content of adequate difficulty with more t5cc in it.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    You weren't able to sell tier 3 catalysts for fragments until tier 4 became commonplace in the game, ergo, once tier 5 Catalyst are very commonplace And I stress VERY COMMON, then you'll be able to sell what you got.

Until then they're not going to just give away their last valuable resource for free no matter how much you pout.
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 846 ★★★
    Necro posting as this still hasn’t been addressed.

Should be able to sell at least t4cc