**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question About the Voting Arena

So I am super excited for this contest! I think letting the players be involved in the decision and knowing that some of their favorite characters will be buffed is awesome. I’m not necessarily the biggest fan of grinding to add more votes to your pick, but it makes sense. However, I am worried about people taking advantage of using money to get more votes. Granted, the arena is a ways off and the structure could already account for fairness. I was just wondering if being able to use units to refresh your champs could skew the results at all in favor of those willing to spend. Now that I’m writing this out, it occurred to me that there will be a set amount of milestones, so maybe this is just silly. But in case anyone is concerned about that maybe this can help set your mind at ease. Thanks for listening to me ramble on through my words and solve my own problem!

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    My understanding is the voting arena is going to be very light; no one is going to be spending units to refresh champions just to get more votes. The idea is to add a touch of in-game engagement to the process, not to skew the votes towards the biggest arena grinders. The votes will be milestone rewards, and probably relatively low ones.
  • If only a certain amount of milestones, most people would be able to complete them anyways.

If you’re lazy, then I guess you could spend units to refresh faster in order to get more votes, but not more votes than what should be able to be earned by just grinding that arena somewhat anyways.

So, no, not really. Buying votes will not be of concern.