**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

3x10%cc Crystals or 1x10%cc Selector?

PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
I am 30% away from forming a mutant t5cc for Magneto so I can break the throne. I'm willing to spend some on the Deadpool event and for about the same amount of doubloons I can get 3 of the 10% crystals or get 1 selector. I can't decide if I should go for the guarantee of the class I need or go for the quantity and hope for the best. Thanks for your input.

3x10%cc Crystals or 1x10%cc Selector? 29 votes

Get 3 10%cc Crystals + 12k 6* Shards
27%
Horror_punkbuffajrRockyshockypsp742PeaRatXguard77HoitadoShenk 8 votes
Get 1 10%cc Selector + 1 6* Nexus
34%
Haji_SaabTristanAustin555555Mnguyen50Mobile_P0tat0Sarvanga1_MasterpuffOmedennScrubhanking_ov_scrubs 10 votes
Don't Spend $ on a mobile game, you Fool!
37%
LuciusVorenusarsjumchrisfernendezzzKRANꓘMaqsoodILLUSION8Kaiz_17714dtlRaviDavitofuシThe_HoTU 11 votes

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Sorry Misclicked.

2nd option
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    If you don't have obligations and have extra funds to burn, sure go for it but if money is tight just like everyone is experiencing.. id say save your money.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Where do you see 10% selectors? You mean multiple 5%? Or did KAban pull a fast one on TB and give us less?

I dropped a Benjamin on an Odin and bought all the T5CC. Popped the randoms first in hope and missed the mark but formeed a skill (0 skill champs out of 40 to date).

Then went for the selectors and formed mystic. Doom is R3 now.

Then formed cosmic...

And so close to a science.

The point is... The randoms are **** shoot. You're far enough away the selectors won't help and likely to get shafted by RNG trying to get the rest naturally for awhile as the algorithm will probably more what you're hunting from selectors.

If you can muster $100 for an Odin, do the randoms first and if they help then finish off with the selectors. This is better than last year's 4th of July (IMO) and you get the units too. Plus you can pick a few other things like more 6* shards.

I went for a 6* nexus and finally got a skill 6* (squirrel girl). Meh. At least I have one in the skill class now, but won't be getting that catalyst.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

Nevermind... Th random was 10% and the selectors are all 5%.

• PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Thanks for the input. I’m leaning towards spending less and maybe just getting 2x 10%cc. Then I’ll strap in and do my exploration of 7.1 to actually earn a selector.