**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War matching

You guys need to rework aw match ups. I started a new account so I've seen this on my level 60 account and now on my level 22 account . Matches should be found based on alliance size rating not war rating . It would make the game more fun and keep players from feeling like they're constantly getting screwed . How is it fair for a 400k alliance to fight a 1.? Mil alliance that has a couple of 300k players in it ? Even on my level 60 account I've seen us at 7 mil fight alliances that were 3 or 4 mil higher. You guys need to fix the way matches are found I'm sure others will agree it would make more sense

Comments

• No what they need to do is rework war. Matchmaking is just the start. I do agree with you though. I could just go off about war but ill limit myself to this. Youve blown war get it through your heads kabam. The war you have going right now is poorly done. Ppl aren't happy about it. So stop defending it and patting yourselves on the back saying we've done a good job with wars. Just get rid of it. Its not wanted. At least this version of wars. Absolutely ridiculous how they dont get it.