**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

$50 for a 6 star nexus and 2 6 star basic crystals?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
I'm contemplating whether to spend $50 for a 6 star nexus and 2 6 star basic crystals, should I do it? Best deals of the year so far, and July 4th is a few months out. But ya know $50 is quite a chunky amount, it's pretty insane value tho considering 5 cavs = $50

Comments

• Options
    Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    I’m probably going buy a Odin, it is a pretty good deal, but it just hurts more because July 4th is right around the corner. But you can’t beat getting the extras with the units.
    My problem is the 6 star nexus, still has a high chance of getting duds, with how big the 6 star pull is!
  • Options
    Putang76 said:

I’m probably going buy a Odin, it is a pretty good deal, but it just hurts more because July 4th is right around the corner. But you can’t beat getting the extras with the units.
    My problem is the 6 star nexus, still has a high chance of getting duds, with how big the 6 star pull is!

Yeah July 4th being right around the corner is making me think twice, but these deals are pretty great too, so I think I'll just get it. Good luck on your opening!
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,328 ★★★★
    Not answering your question directly, I looked back on last year’s Thanksgiving deal - $30 unit purchase got you a 6-star nexus plus a few 5%T5cc. I’m not sure what the $50 deal for last thanksgiving was though, but you could compare to that.

I did the arena and ended up purchasing $30. With all the doubloons, got 6-star nexus, two 10% T5cc, and a few other catalysts.

Although we are close to July where the going rate for a 6-star nexus will decrease even further compared to last Thanksgiving, all the little extras seemed decent enough to me.
  • Options
    altavista said:

Not answering your question directly, I looked back on last year’s Thanksgiving deal - $30 unit purchase got you a 6-star nexus plus a few 5%T5cc. I’m not sure what the $50 deal for last thanksgiving was though, but you could compare to that.

I did the arena and ended up purchasing $30. With all the doubloons, got 6-star nexus, two 10% T5cc, and a few other catalysts.

Although we are close to July where the going rate for a 6-star nexus will decrease even further compared to last Thanksgiving, all the little extras seemed decent enough to me.

Very interesting, thanks. The value of the 6 star nexus has remained the same it seems, but the 6 star crystal for the extra $10 is really nice (X-Force's Treasure).
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Yes do it and post the pictures...

Although if you have to think about it then probably shouldn’t spend the money. Not that I believe everyone that doesn’t think twice about spending $50 can instantly afford it, but the latter is a definite. Being cautious with money is smart.

But definitely do it.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Although if you have to think about it then probably shouldn’t spend the money. Not that I believe everyone that doesn’t think twice about spending $50 can instantly afford it, but the latter is a definite. Being cautious with money is smart.

But definitely do it.

The way i see it is that paying money on a mobile video game is like paying for some fun. Even though it is technically throwing money away, i dont find it all that different than buying a TV show or some other sort of thing to enjoy.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

But definitely do it.

The way i see it is that paying money on a mobile video game is like paying for some fun. Even though it is technically throwing money away, i dont find it all that different than buying a TV show or some other sort of thing to enjoy.
    I agree, but not everyone sees it as such.