**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Group Champs Easily For Rank-Ups

ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
One quality-of-life feature that I would really like to see in the game would be an option to group all of the champs that you want to rank up. For example, I have a ton of r1 5* champions that I don't feel like ranking up unless they either get a buff or the resources to rank them up become more readily available. However, hidden among those 30-40 champions, are maybe four or five champs that I really would love to rank up.

Venom the Duck is one of those. I was super excited to pull him a while ago, but since I took both Cosmic Ghost Rider and Angela to r5, my Cosmic catalysts have run dry recently and I've been focusing on my Mystics and Mutants since I have those catalysts in overflow. But when I do return to VtD, it would be great if I didn't have to sift through my entire roster of champions to find him. Even if I just concentrate on the Cosmics, there are still a lot of champs to look through to find him.

You end up in the same situation all the time, not just with r1s and not just with 5*s. Finding a specific r3 4* to rank up is a pain.

My suggestion, then, would be a feature where you can tag all of the champs that you are working to rank up, so that you can easily pull up just them. In a similar way to how you can choose to filter out everyone except certain classes, I would love to be able to filter out everyone I don't have an interest in leveling up.

Another QOL feature would be an "all of these champions are available to rank up right now" filter. I don't really care which 2 or 3 or 4*s I rank up, as long as I have some for the level up events in case my 5 and 6*s aren't enough. However, it can be a bit of a slog to go through all of those champs to see who you currently have the resources to rank up.

Just some ideas to make things a little easier.