**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Predict May's 3rd buff!

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
Black Panther OG has been confirmed for an overhaul. I'm also assuming that Odin will be taking up one of the 3 slots (tune-up most likely), but I hope he's a 4th slot because they added him late. But if we're assuming he's not taking up an extra slot, that leaves 1 buff slot left.

You all have 1 guess. Come Friday we'll see who the most intellectual visionaries in this discussion are!

I'll start: Vulture

P.S. Remember that the overhaul spot has already been taken, so don't choose very old champs with barebones kits that need full overhauls. Choose champs that would be considered for moderate updates/tune ups (most likely the former). Be smart!

Comments

• Options
    Shock29 said:

Whether Vulture is indeed getting a buff soon or not (he'll very likely get a tune up/moderate update at some point), I'll be taking him to r5 when I get more iso because I really love his animations.

I’d love a vulture update. I’m gonna guess a science champ like MODOK or Electro
    We’ve barely had any science champ buffs besides YJ
    Interesting choices. I can definitely see both of them happening at some point. If it's MODOK his block proficiency has to go up by like at least 3 times tho or else he'll be pretty unusable.
  • Options
    Dkcody42 said:

How about Karnak.

Make the true strike longer, give him some cruelties to increase his crit damage, and make the AAR more accessible. Easier to access debuff shrug as well. Sounds good.
  • Options
    PulliPulli Posts: 116

Black Panther OG has been confirmed for an overhaul. I'm also assuming that Odin will be taking up one of the 3 slots (tune-up most likely), but I hope he's a 4th slot because they added him late. But if we're assuming he's not taking up an extra slot, that leaves 1 buff slot left.

You all have 1 guess. Come Friday we'll see who the most intellectual visionaries in this discussion are!

P.S. Remember that the overhaul spot has already been taken, so don't choose very old champs with barebones kits that need full overhauls. Choose champs that would be considered for moderate updates/tune ups (most likely the former). Be smart!

He would have to be a fourth buff. They plan their buffs months in advance so the three would already be chosen
  • Options
    Pulli said:

He would have to be a fourth buff. They plan their buffs months in advance so the three would already be chosen
    They could always delay a buff to a future month
  • Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    There are lot of Champs that genuinely needs a buff in context to their character in comics - Sentry, Doramammu, Mr. Fantastic.

Game Purpose champ that needs tune up or overhaul : AntMan, Black Panther, Vulture, Iron Man Original, Karnak, Iron Fist, Miles Morales just to name a few
  • Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★

DJMNH said:

There are lot of Champs that genuinely needs a buff in context to their character in comics - Sentry, Doramammu, Mr. Fantastic.

Game Purpose champ that needs tune up or overhaul : AntMan, Black Panther, Vulture, Iron Man Original, Karnak, Iron Fist, Miles Morales just to name a few

Ukw, the OP mentioned those who don't need an overhaul. Mr.Fantastic is not bad at all, I've seen many people recognize him great. His synergies, great utility and etc are enough to say he needs nothing more than a tune-up to increase his damage probably. Same about Dormammu.

I'd really like an Ultron buff too. A tune-up to make his self-repair consistent, his stuns and bleeds more strong and frequent, and maybe add in some power control, and woohoo! He's gonna be great like Crossbones, Angela and all those people who got tune-ups yet are very solid!

i had mentioned BUFF in my comment.. And yes i do agree with you that both Doramammu and Mr. Fantastic needs to get the damage output increased