**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just finished the side quest and....

Damn! That ending!

We all know who's coming now. What are we all thinking though? He gonna be playable?

Personally, I think having him as a synergy only champ would make sense, where he can just make anyone on your team a herald and make them more overpowered then Apocalypse can make mutants powerful

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Who do we all expect to be coming?
  • Options

At the end of the quest, there's a little comic where they show The Watcher explaining why he did what he did in the dialogue this month, and then Reed Richards comes out of a portal and lists all the names that Galactus goes by
    Oh that. Hmmmm.. I didn't think that was Galactus.
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    We've known about Galactus for 16 months now. Since the NT and DH quest
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    You mean event quest, since the side quest has no story.
  • Options

At the end of the quest, there's a little comic where they show The Watcher explaining why he did what he did in the dialogue this month, and then Reed Richards comes out of a portal and lists all the names that Galactus goes by
    Oh that. Hmmmm.. I didn't think that was Galactus.
    Certainly sounded like it. A cosmic destroyer that has awoken? Unless this is someone else and Galactus comes into deal with that threat
    Idk. I thought it would be some Kabam original entity
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    If it were Galactus, Mister Fantastic would've just said so. Instead they spent 75% of the comic explaining what this thing's deal is, which could've been replaced with a simple "yo, Galactus is coming", if it were actually him. Which would've been unnecessary, as we had about 10 different EQ's explaining that since 2019
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 541 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    I don't think its galactus. This chrono serpent will most likely be a Kabam orginal villain. I have to say, it's look is very similar to eternity.
  • Options
    Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Shock29 said:

I don't think its galactus. This chrono serpent will most likely be a Kabam orginal villain. I have to say, it's look is very similar to eternity.
    this ^^