**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Recent Issues with The Contest and some thoughts

Shadow_Blade11Shadow_Blade11 Posts: 66
edited April 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
This is not meant to upset anyone or hurt anyone. Just some feedback.
With the recent issues going all the way back to Odin's gantlet and the uru and fragments that were bugged to now Kingpin's prestige and so many outdated things in the contest, I hope that May brings some good things.
Please take your time on the event and test it. For me and many other we feel like we shouldn't have to do "bug testing" for you whenever a knew piece of content comes out.
These are just some of my suggestions:
Give players an option to rank down their 6* kingpin and unsig him. (Many people will want to use the sigs for other champs with higher prestige)
For AQ I don't know what had happened with the honor rewards but I among others have gotten moved down. Please find a speedy way to fix this fairly. (Fairly not equally )
I do enjoy the game but some of the events have been meh the last few months.
Things I did enjoy:
I didn't want to leave out the good things.
I liked the spring cleaning arena which gave players with less deep pockets more ways to get the doubloon's.
I liked the objective side event. Summoners will have different opinions based on what they get but I feel most should be alright.
I did like the cav crystals buff but maybe we could see a grandmaster one in the somewhat near future.
The correction for the falcon winter solider bundles and the Odin were alright. I really hope you give Odin a REALLY good buff.
Thanks for reading and if you have any thoughts let me know.

Comments

• FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    woah, isnt ebony maw guy super old
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★

Please take your time on the event and test it. For me and many other we feel like we shouldn't have to do "bug testing" for you whenever a knew piece of content comes out.
    These are just some of my suggestions:

This is a line that I am tired of seeing. Do you know how many devices that the minimum requirements cover? Here is the minimum-

There are hundreds of Android phones that fall within these parameters. How do you suggest that Kabam tests these? It's impossible to test the update or new content the way you want it done.

Lets look at another scenario. Every year EA Sports puts out a new Madden title. Every year they only have to really code for PS4/5 and Xbox consoles. Every year there are hundreds of bugs that are found throughout the release of the game. There is a stadium with a 2016 EA sports banner in the 2020 game that hasn't ever been updated. EA Sports makes way more money than Kabam does and they still can't put out a perfect product.

They test their content before release. No self respecting developer would ever just make something and release it without it being tested. What they can't physically do is test it on the 200+ different devices that run dozens of different OS versions. I highly suggest you do some reading on what it takes to develop and test stuff. You'd be surprised what you'd find.