**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone excited about the upcoming Black Panther (Classic) Buff?

GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 490 ★★★
At one point the idea of a champ overhaul was super exciting. We were coming off of the heels of the Magnetos, Hulk Buster, and Colossus. Miscommunication or misinterpretation aside, many of us associated "overhaul" with "super uber buff"....that was until Daredevil Netflix turned into Daredevil Hell's Kitchen. That was definitely a complete change for the character, but the jury (especially those who run suicides) is still divided. This was the time when we wee told that overhauls don't necessarily mean that champs will jump 3 or 4 levels on a tier list. Regardless of all of that, I am really looking forward to the BP buff. He is already a very very decent champion as is. His bleed damage and attacking ability is great, especially with the right synergies. As long as he does not go backwards, I think we can see a new tip top Skill Champ. Increased damage, and one or two more pieces of utility can make him really really valuable. Here's hoping!

Comments

• BreamesBreames Posts: 3
    Have duped 5 star BP classic at r3. Waiting on update to see about bringing him up to r5. Hopefully he becomes great!
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    DDHK was a good buff. It's only the people with suicides that are complaining.

I'm personally more excited for the buffs that will accompany Black Panther.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I want Black Panther to be a very interesting, unique champ with non-traditional skill abilities. I'm excited for him and have a skill t5cc ready if he's worth it.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★

Yes, I am very excited. Plus I could put 50+ sig stones into him. Can't wait to see how he turns out, hopefully it's amazing
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Hope he will have insane bleed and new utilities. I got a 6* duped ready.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Yeah, I have a 6 star ready. Hopefully he doens't need awakening.
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 541 ★★★
    I may be the only one, but I hope they keep his idle animation. Him swinging his claws like that is cool looking.
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 490 ★★★
    Breames said:

Have duped 5 star BP classic at r3. Waiting on update to see about bringing him up to r5. Hopefully he becomes great!

I'm in the exact same position. I have a skill Rank 3 to 4, and 4 to 5 gem. They are his if the buff is good enough.
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 490 ★★★
    Terra said:

DDHK was a good buff. It's only the people with suicides that are complaining.

I'm personally more excited for the buffs that will accompany Black Panther.

I can respect that, though "good" would still fall short when compared to the previous overhauls (Mags, HB, etc.). I run suicides so that's where much of my issue comes from. I just hate the idea of a "buff" making a champ nearly unusable, suicides or not. (but that's water under the bridge...here's hoping BP doesn't get a similar penalty)