**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No update for alliance war season 26?

@kabam Miike so no update for the most competitive game mode? No new globals? So we are good with season 8 of protect wars? No new nodes? God forbid a new map?

I would suggest looking at luhdemtaters video in this topic but leaving the game mode stagnant is a problem. When alliances as a whole need to have deaths below 5 for the entire alliance to have a chance at master is crazy. Please update us on what the plans are for aw moving forward.

Comments

• Options
    GodMan114GodMan114 Posts: 45
    The game is feeling more like a dud again. Please challenge us with some changes! War is the one game mode I look forward to, but it's becoming less and less fun...
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Sadly not, hoping for some much more substantial changes before s27 though, new map at least
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Lmao @ any alliance not participating in alliance war. Frees up more spots.
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    I would honestly like to see something that helps the officers or people planning the attack phase. It's becoming a chore tbh and takes a ton of time just to make lanes at even P3 level. Especially if you want to save items.