**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The poll is about who you want buffed.

TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
Hi, I'm Captain Obvious! At least I hope I am.

Point is, vote for who you want to be buffed for whatever reason you want. They don't have to be the worst. They don't have to have the most potential. It's just who you want.

That said, one champ has a pretty substantial lead, so you might wanna vote for your #2 pick instead if you were going with them. That way you can increase your chance of getting a win-win situation.

Remember, the second round of voting is going to include voting ballots earned in the arena, so dedicated voters can have at least 7(?) votes in the second round.

I try to keep my thread-openers neutral, but you can find who I voted for easily by looking through my posts.
not sure why that'd be important though, but lots of tinfoil hats out today.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

No need. Ant man already won

nah he could lose in round 2
    you’re just hoping everyone’s second option is guillotine
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Would love guilly to win though
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★

I have some tin-foil hats for sale, btw. Only costs $15 and a Hotdog.

But nah I'm set. I'd prefer Guilly, but I use Ghost daily and have Ant-Man duped. In truth, I thought about not posting this because if people actually took my advice it'd threaten Guilly's #2 position.

But then I realized that nobody listens to me anyways so it's a-ok.

everyone salty that people would dare vote ant man because they like ghost will likely vote against him, because they can’t fathom that others could have that as a reason to vote ant man lol
    yeah and I saw someone say they hope they get rid of the ghost synergy if they buff ant-man as punishment for voting him

like what lol
    edited April 2021

I have some tin-foil hats for sale, btw. Only costs $15 and a Hotdog.

But nah I'm set. I'd prefer Guilly, but I use Ghost daily and have Ant-Man duped. In truth, I thought about not posting this because if people actually took my advice it'd threaten Guilly's #2 position.

But then I realized that nobody listens to me anyways so it's a-ok.
    what did you say? 😉
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

everyone salty that people would dare vote ant man because they like ghost will likely vote against him, because they can’t fathom that others could have that as a reason to vote ant man lol
    yeah and I saw someone say they hope they get rid of the ghost synergy if they buff ant-man as punishment for voting him

like what lol
    I mean the logic is flawless. How dare you want a good synergy partner!
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★

I'd like to use this opportunity to clarify my thoughts on the Quantum Synergy votes, since I'm a super-influential member of this community. Ah, my supreme radiance is truly a curse.

Anyways, I'm definitely not against Ant-Man; Guilly vs. Ant-Man is my win-win scenario. As per this topic, I think any choice for any reason is a good choice, because it's your choice.

I deffo think Ant-Man has such a huge lead due to that synergy though, lol. Which, as per my topic, I think is totally cool.

I'd guess it counts for around 75% of his votes, and I think those are the type of voters who are more likely to grind out the arena for 6 extra votes, so I think he's safe unless everybody piled on the Ghost-hate train. Which, admittedly... it is the internet, but nah, I think his top spot is safe.

TL;DR: Sorry for the length, nothing of importance is written here. The 'unfiltered thoughts' posting style is an old bad habit of mine.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

I'd like to use this opportunity to clarify my thoughts on the Quantum Synergy votes, since I'm a super-influential member of this community. Ah, my supreme radiance is truly a curse.

Anyways, I'm definitely not against Ant-Man; Guilly vs. Ant-Man is my win-win scenario. As per this topic, I think any choice for any reason is a good choice, because it's your choice.

I deffo think Ant-Man has such a huge lead due to that synergy though, lol. Which, as per my topic, I think is totally cool.

I'd guess it counts for around 75% of his votes, and I think those are the type of voters who are more likely to grind out the arena for 6 extra votes, so I think he's safe unless everybody piled on the Ghost-hate train. Which, admittedly... it is the internet, but nah, I think his top spot is safe.

TL;DR: Sorry for the length, nothing of importance is written here. The 'unfiltered thoughts' posting style is an old bad habit of mine.
    I also believe Ant-Man is a popular Marvel/MCU character (in this incarnation). Jane Foster, Kamala, Fixit, Guilly (not an original Marvel character), and AV are all not in the MCU and have their own movie like Scott Lang/Ant-Man. Maybe if he was the Hank Pym version I would say the synergy is largely the reason, but to the casual Marvel fan Ant-Man is very popular. Making an Avenger really good in this game is appetizing to a lot of people. Just my thoughts on that.