**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T5CC - shocking

OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
I have been trying to gather as much T5 Science catalyst fragments as possible - I want to become throne breaker and rank 3 my awakened Red Hulk!

Today openend my 10% crystal from the side event and gotten SCIENCE, still can't believe I actually gotten this lucky and pulled the class I was after. Fingers crossed that I can pick up science from next months nexus after explore the monthly quest as I still need 3600 fragments to actually form it. But I am very close now

Just wanted to share my happiness with you guys as my girlfriend doesn't understand it..

Comments

• Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    I am in a same situation, hoping for skill (Falcon). However I still need 15k shards... But it goes pretty fast these days
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Nice!
  • Options
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021

I feel i am bleesed when it comes to t5cc RNG , i wanted mutant to become TB 2 weeks ago and all random ones gave me mutant only . Then 7.1 exploration gave 25% selector and i became TB .

Now i am more than half way towards mystic and outta 30% random t5cc they have given this month . 28% have landed on mystic . R3 Dragon Man soon.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Awesome, and good luck, Rulk is a great choice for rank 3.
  • Options
    @Colinwhitworth69 thanks! looking forward to use him at rank 3
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,497 ★★★★★
    I had been saving my nexus from cav exploration until I really need one or two classes. I finished the sq objective today and pulled cosmic which put me at about 42k fragments. Popped the nexus and got cosmic again. Either going to take CMM or venom up, or wait for Corvus or CGR. can’t decide.
  • Options
    Cool @maratox - you have two excellent champs to pick from already! Don't think I would be able to hold on