**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Finally did it

ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

Heres something you dont hear everyday. My r3 6* air walker helped me hit 10k prestige, a feat I’ve been trying to reach for months, happy to be apart of the 5 digit club

Comments

• Options
    Oh boy, i posted this 3 times by accident, my apologies
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    The age of Air Walker has begun
  • Options
    RekMan said:

Did you do it for TB? in that case congrats its awesome. If not very dumb to go with such a garbage champ simply for prestige when airwalker isnt even considered a prestige champ imo. No hate cuz obviously its irreversable but Im just wondering...
    Wrong person. Also yeah i did it for TB and was gonna tank up DDHK for prestige but, i love air walkers playstyle. Also use the champion before calling him trash, when ramped up his special attacks deal moderate damage, but if you think about it, he can spam specials, do it seems like hes doing less damage than he really is. Beast in incursions too
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

RekMan said:

Did you do it for TB? in that case congrats its awesome. If not very dumb to go with such a garbage champ simply for prestige when airwalker isnt even considered a prestige champ imo. No hate cuz obviously its irreversable but Im just wondering...
    Wrong person. Also yeah i did it for TB and was gonna tank up DDHK for prestige but, i love air walkers playstyle. Also use the champion before calling him trash, when ramped up his special attacks deal moderate damage, but if you think about it, he can spam specials, do it seems like hes doing less damage than he really is. Beast in incursions too
    I love his playstyle. Especially holding heavy to gain power and then launching special is awesome. Wish he had more damage from the get go. Cosmic class is so stacked that I don't think he will get t5cc from me.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    RekMan said:

love how it never occurs to you that this guy might actually like air-walker
  • Options
    Kyllak11Kyllak11 Posts: 97

Oh boy, i posted this 3 times by accident, my apologies

Hey quick little tip don’t know if have tried this..but I was messing around with air-walker and paired him with Odin for the prefights and that damage ramp up is crazy insane. Plus you can easily stack the dark tide after one special 1