**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Round 2! (Unoffical)

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
It’s lowkey obvious that it will be Ant Man and Guillotine in the final, but I am curious about what demographics will go where for people that didn’t vote for either. Good luck to both!

Round 2! (Unoffical) 115 votes

I will vote for AM in the second round after not voting AM first round
6% 8 votes
I will vote for Guillotine in the second round after not voting her in the first round
13% 16 votes
I voted AM first round and am changing my vote
3% 4 votes
I am voting AM all the way
40% 47 votes
I voted Guillotine first round and am changing my vote
1% 2 votes
I am voting Guillotine all the way
33% 38 votes

Comments

• Options
    Oh I just saw that polling closed. Okay, so it’s for sure G and AM
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    I'm going Guillotine. (voted Agent Venom first round)
  • Options
    For visualizing the graph purposes,
    Red Purple Orange are people who will vote AM

Green Yellow Blue are people who will vote Guillotine
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★
    I don't understand why so many people want guilly. Personally I've never thought of her as a useless champ she may not have much to her kit but it can still be useful. I really don't think she belongs in the overhaul category but rather the middle tier of buffs can't remember what they call it specifically.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

This is the entire mystic class. Guilly really needs this overhaul, jane is used by some for her stun cheese and still has a place in the contest, a tune up for damage increase and 100% resistance to shock, maybe special benefits from it, is all she really needs. I truly believe guilly is the most deserving for the overhaul and has so much potential with her souls mechanic.

Even her backstory is badass! Really hope she wins in the final round.
  • Options

This is the entire mystic class. Guilly really needs this overhaul, jane is used by some for her stun cheese and still has a place in the contest, a tune up for damage increase and 100% resistance to shock, maybe special benefits from it, is all she really needs. I truly believe guilly is the most deserving for the overhaul and has so much potential with her souls mechanic.

Even her backstory is badass! Really hope she wins in the final round.

Though the science and mystic class are even in numbers, i feel as though the science class is already very stacked with champs like quake, human torch, void, spider ham, red hulk, red guardian, iabom, ihulk, she hulk, mister fantastic, beardo, wasp, and dont forget we already have another science champion getting an overhaul! Spider man miles morales.
  • Options
    Diabolic said:

DRTO said:

I don't understand why so many people want guilly. Personally I've never thought of her as a useless champ she may not have much to her kit but it can still be useful. I really don't think she belongs in the overhaul category but rather the middle tier of buffs can't remember what they call it specifically.

İ think same,kabam give us a chance so we could choose really really bad champion liked joe or Jane or kamala but people go with guilly "she is Kabams original" they say ,sometimes i swear to God wishing guilly become winner and kabam buff her like nova,then i would want see voters face
    Theres a difference between a tune up and an overhaul. She can become a full blown attacker. Our only hopes for nova could be for him to be an even more annoying defender.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I’m really interested to see how this poll turns out. Obviously it will be a small sample size compared to the actual numbers we’ll see.

Even at this early stage, Guillotine is beating out Ant-Man through converted votes. Whether that holds I don’t know, I’ll certainly be checking in the morning

Another limitation the poll unfortunately can’t account for is the ‘casual player’ who doesn’t visit the forums. As we saw with Hercules, they tend to vote for the most ‘recognisable’ champ. And when you have an original creation against an MCU staple, I think you can guess which way that will swing

At the same time, I imagine they are also the least likely to participate in the Ballot Arena, so maybe that will bring the margin closer.

It would certainly be an upset if Guillotine ended up beating Ant-Man through second preference votes.
  • Options

Diabolic said:

DRTO said:

İ think same,kabam give us a chance so we could choose really really bad champion liked joe or Jane or kamala but people go with guilly "she is Kabams original" they say ,sometimes i swear to God wishing guilly become winner and kabam buff her like nova,then i would want see voters face
    Don't be salty, you're advocating for bad buffs out of spite.
    Every champ on the list is deserving of an overhaul, the point of the poll is who gets it first.
    People are constantly trying to downplay how bad these champs are so who they want to win gets voted. Reality is none of these champs have a reason to be picked over other options.
    I agree with you for the most part. Ain’t no way agent venom should win (though he is badass!). The skill class for sure has had the most buffs and tune ups, in comparison to how many mystic tune ups and overhauls? Hood would count if he weren’t reverted.
  • Options
    Part of a reason I think Guilly is cool is because she is kabam’s creation, she isn’t inhibited in any way by abilities because they can make new ones. Obviously the dev team can be very creative with anyone and AM has lots of untapped potential, but I’m a sucker for lore and this would give them a chance to expand it. (Not to mention her animations are dope as all get out)

Both have the potential to be absolutely amazing, it’s just my personal preference for Guilly
  • Options

Diabolic said:

DRTO said:

Don't be salty, you're advocating for bad buffs out of spite.
    Every champ on the list is deserving of an overhaul, the point of the poll is who gets it first.
    People are constantly trying to downplay how bad these champs are so who they want to win gets voted. Reality is none of these champs have a reason to be picked over other options.
    I agree with you for the most part. Ain’t no way agent venom should win (though he is badass!). The skill class for sure has had the most buffs and tune ups, in comparison to how many mystic tune ups and overhauls? Hood would count if he weren’t reverted.
    Well hold on now, don’t forget Ebony Maw’s tune up
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Diabolic said:

İ was thinking other candidates need overhaul more than Antman but Guillotine,while other option Guilliotine I'll vote to Antman because while so many completely useless heroes in the game Guilliotine not even in top 10 useless champion yes she's not good but not that bad either and idc if she is Kabams original

Everybody can all benefit from some kind of buff, however I think a lot of people figure that we'll either get a new version of Jane Foster or she'll get a buff when the next Thor movie comes out, same with Kamala Khan and her TV show, so they figure those are more of an inevitability and can focus on Ant-man since his name is ALWAYS on the suggestions section for a buff.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    I may actually ignore that poll. I don't like both, tbf
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Guillotine has heal reversal and somewhat ok damage.
    Antman has nothing.
    its an easy choice