**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are Crossbones' Synergies Still Bugged For Anyone Else?

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
I'm curious before I make a Bug Report if it is possibly Device Specific or Everyone is still experiencing this. (I'm on Android)

Crossbones' Updated Synergy with Taskmaster which states "Gain 2 additional Fury Buffs when entering Overrun." is still doing Nothing in any fight I've tested him in, whether it's Quests/Arenas or Contempt/Non-Contempt Fights.

As well Crossbones' New Synergy with Hit-Monkey/Yondu/Platinumpool/Nebula which states "Contempt is expanded to include any Non-Villain Champion." is not spreading to Mercenaries (such as Winter Soldier/Luke Cage/Ect) or Champions with No Alignment Tag (such as Gully 2099/Symbiote Supreme/Ect).
Those are some Pretty Nice Boosts, Especially when in conjunction with the Mangog Synergy, those simply not working really stinks and has been stopping me from immediately Rank 5ing him due to fear of this issue Continuing to be Ignored and any other future problems that could arise with his Synergies...
(Again I'll make an actual bug report in a bit I just wanted to see if anyone else using him is still experiencing this)