**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

EXTREME LAG ISSUE

BzeeBzee Posts: 258 ★★
edited April 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I lost my champs in Aq today...due to extreme lag in game while fighting...
Yesterday the same happened to me as well as with a couple of friends.... i am an android user with a stable internet connection..
Please sort it out kabam.. these type of things ruin the in game experience... Dont like wasting revives and potions Like this.. anyone else facing the trouble?

Comments

• LeStMn92LeStMn92 Posts: 119
    It's extremely prevalent for me when opponents launch specials, or I finish a 5 hit combo and go for a parry.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Yeah aq today 4 revives, I genuinely had them in my stash (that’s how uncommonly I have to use them for map 5) block just kept not blocking, opponent kept whiffing and the evade s were all whacky lengths like getting hit way back from the special, game is running like it’s on 2 cylinders right now
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Same here. Game became laggy after new AW season started.
  • Hey guys, we're always working to make improvements to the game and we created the dedicated threads below to help us keep track of everyone's feedback about issues like this.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread

Please take a moment to contribute to whichever of those threads is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.