**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tips/Advice for the flare global node

So flare increases attack by 300% however you take damage from degeneration, this damage scales off class relationships. I am currently working towards 100% of act5, I'm on 5.1.3 so every fight has this global. There is a path which has scarlet witch followed by mordo, for these I brought in wasp 5* 3/45, after beating the two champs, very clean, they did not land a hit on me and all it took was medium, light, light, light into heavy as she does a passive stun. She is now below half health from the degen that isn't supposed to deal as much damage if I have the class advantage. This global node just seems stupid and unfair. Is it right that my super effective champ has lost so much health already? It just seems like I either need to grind out proving grounds for a week or two for potions or spend money to get through it, neither of which sounds like a fun solution. My research into available champs, only one champion in the whole game has an ability to assist against degen but who wants Hulk Ragnarok really? I personally don't like this champion, his appearance and animations just doesn't seem like Hulk at all and I found this version of the Hulk to be a let down in the Thor Ragnarok movie.