**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up decision

For the last couple of weeks I have been trying to rack up enough t2a after my 4th r5. I put up a poll when i did that rank up, and my options haven't changed that much, aside from considering taking up a six star to r2.

I am a cavalier player, but I really have only been focusing on 5 stars because my account is not up to six star level yet. However, I am considering a six star rank up since I have some pretty good ones. The one other thing I do want to note is that I am almost done exploring act 5, which means I will be able to r5 another 5 star regardless of if I pick a 5 star or 6 star to rank up right now.

Now, to the champs. The six stars: Ghost, and BWCV. I have just recently learned Ghost and she has blown my mind, I have been waiting to do variant 6 until I r2 her so I can save units, but she is just incredible. I used to run suicides but recently turned them off because I just felt like they weren't right for me, even though I have suicide-friendly champs. However, I do not yet have a 5 star wasp or antman, so the synergies won't be used at least for now. Now for Claire, she was my first six star, so I have been using her for a while and am super comfortable. She just has so much utility and I use her all the time. The only reason that I am hesitant to rank her up is that I have both a sorcerer and symbiote supreme as 5 stars.

For the five stars, like I mentioned, I am considering symbiote supreme or sorcerer supreme. Neither are awakened, but I have a generic gem if I need it. I also have a colossus at around sig 20, but I only have around 30 more sigs. I also do not have omega red as a five star, but I do have emma. I also have venom, HB, The black panther that is getting buffed next month, and some others that I am not really considering as much.

I could just rank one of them up now and another one soonish ( I just need more t2a). BTW, my current r5's are CMM, AA, Blade, and Guilly 2099. Any help would be great!

Comments

• Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Ghost easy
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Definitely R2 a 6* over a R5 5* in your case

BWCV and Ghost are both suicide friendly and don't need to be awakened.

I have 5* r5 ghost and 6* r3 Bwcv and run full suicides.

They both are amazing, personally I prefer Clairvoyant.

It kind sounds like you have already decided on ghost but just need a little push.

You can't wrong either way, and before you know it you can R2 the other.

And the randomness of Tier5 class catalysts will help you decide who to R3
  • Options
    Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    Well I have opened a few 2 percent t5cc crystals from the event and have racked up like 10800 tech frags so that is good.