**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Struggling to pick who use an AG on - input appreciated

UnitmanUnitman Posts: 241 ★★
Spring cleaning and the cav daily card have really helped fill my roster out over the past month. The combination of that and being in a pretty dead alliance haven't given me a lot of rank up materials and I've got awesome champs that need to go up.

Right now I need to rank up, 5* nick fury, 6* apoc, 6* ghost (have the 5r5 max sig), CGR, 6* Sorcerer sup, 5* sym sup, Spider-Ham, AA awakened, 5* apoc, 5* g99 (6* is r2), CMM, Angela, Sparky, Sentinel, 5* Monke (duped if that matters), 5* thing, Ihulk, awakened void, prof x 5 and 6* and awakened BWDO.

CMM falls in the list somewhere in the middle but CGR is at the top. Should I awaken him since it might be a few months before I get to her or just use it on her because she needs it more? I can get her to sig 60 instantly.

Currently on 6.3 - is she a hard counter to anything coming up for me? Trying to break a throne before the 4th

Struggling to pick who use an AG on - input appreciated 42 votes

Awaken CGR for the silver stars
26%
TerraSungjDarkrider05yuwmanveertherealWine_LoverChaosMax1012anaLysis_Negative_100Orcylegrind 11 votes
Awaken CMM because she needs it and you have fury
73%
KennadoRepto23AmazingStrudelJuggerNotColinwhitworth69pigupompomKill_GreyEtjamaDes99Olex13Sarvanga1_DarkDuelistAnnihilator13_A_NAZIronGladiator22RenaxqqSpideyFunkoDoctor_Strange19Danyal_39Zan0 31 votes

Comments

• Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    I find it very useful, and while it benefits CMM more, probably using Cgr most of the time
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    it's not useful but its cool.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    I would not say that CMM needs the awakening gem, but it is pretty useful sometimes, especially with suicides.
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Wrong one. Do CMM