Champion Spotlight - Shang-Chi
From a young age, Shang-Chi went through rigorous martial arts training with his father, Zheng Zu. After discovering he was being shaped into a lethal assassin, he instead took to Super Hero work. As the Master of Kung Fu, Shang-Chi has complete control over his inner energy, Chi. With a vast knowledge of Wushu fighting styles, Shang-Chi can wield a variety of weapons but he excels in bare-handed combat.
Shang-Chi uses his Medium and Light Attacks to perform combos called Wushu Strikes. These allow Shang-Chi to access powerful utility and land Guaranteed Critical Hits. As Shang-Chi lands Critical Hits, he increases his Critical Damage Rating, making him hit harder the longer the fight lasts.
BASE STATS & ABILITIES
|Health||Attack||PI (Max Signature)|
|6-Star (Rank 3, Level 45)||40458||2965||13680|
Character Class: Skill
Basic Abilities: Slow, Cleanse, Unblockable, Stun, Precision
- Wushu Strike Utility
- Wushu Strikes can be performed quickly with minimal actions for a variety of utility options that can help Shang-Chi deal with difficult Opponents.
- Critical Hits
- Because Shang-Chi’s damage comes from Critical Hits, he bypasses most Armor and Resistances that the Opponent has against him.
- Critical Hit Punish
- Shang-Chi relies on his Critical Hits for all of his damage, so Nodes and Opponents with abilities that counter Critical Hits or Guaranteed Critical Hits will give him a hard time.
The following Stats and Abilities are based on a Rank 5, Level 65, 5-Star Champion
- Critical Hits grant +34.15 Critical Damage Rating for the rest of the fight. Max 300 hits.
- All Wushu Strikes start Readied and can be performed by Landing Hits or Striking into Block with a series of specifically ordered Attacks. Performing a Wushu Strike Unreadies it indefinitely for the rest of the fight.
- The last hit is a Guaranteed Critical Hit, provides 1 Chi Charge and activates bonus effects:
- Disarming Strike (Medium, Medium): The last hit cannot be interrupted. Remove the Opponent’s Unstoppable effects and inflict a Slow Debuff, reducing Unstoppable and Evade Ability Accuracy by 100%, over 5 second(s) for each Readied Wushu Strike. Slow won’t trigger against natural Class Advantage.
- Cleansing Strike (Medium, Light, Medium): Purify 3 Debuff(s). Gain 1 Cleanse Passive for each Readied Wushu Strike, lasting until this Wushu Strike is Readied again. When a Champion with Cleanse is inflicted with a Debuff, it is immediately Purified and Cleanse is removed.
- Breaking Strike (Medium, Light, Light, Medium): The last hit becomes Unblockable when Striking into a Block. Gain an Unblockable Buff, lasting 1.5 second(s) for each Readied Wushu Strike and pausing during Shang-Chi’s Special Attacks.
- Pin-Point Strike (Medium, Light, Light, Light, Medium): Inflict a Stun Debuff lasting a flat 0.65 second(s) for each Readied Wushu Strike.
Perfectly-Timed Blocks and Dodges
- Shang-Chi has a short window of time where he can use Perfect-Timing while performing a Well-Timed Block or Dodging an Attack, granting him 1 Chi Charge.
- Gain a Precision Buff for each Chi Charge, increasing Critical Rating by 110.53, over 15 second(s). Max 4 stack(s).
- All Unreadied Wushu Strikes are Readied and personal Stun Effects on the Opponent are removed.
| Special 1 - Aerial Kick
| Special 2 - Wushu Barrage
| Special 3 - Total Focus
| Signature Ability - Master of Kung Fu
Shadowland - Unique - with Mr. Negative
- Shang-Chi: Dodging an attack with Perfect-Timing inflicts a Falter Passive, causing 100% of the Opponent's attacks to Miss for 2 second(s). Contact Attacks bypass this Falter and remove the effect.
- Mr. Negative: Degeneration Debuffs triggered in Special Attack 2 have a 10% chance to inflict an additional copy of themselves.
Master Martial Artists - Unique - with Iron Fist, Iron Fist (Immortal)
- Shang-Chi: Start the fight with 4 Chi Charges.
- Iron Fist, Iron Fist (Immortal): Each hit in all Special Attacks are Guaranteed Critical Hits and gain a flat +35% personal Armor Break Ability Accuracy.
The Way of the Spider - Unique - with Spider-Man
- Shang-Chi: Critical Hits bypass +20% of Armor and Resistances.
- Spider-Man: Spider-Man can use Perfect-Timing while performing a Well-timed Block or Dodging an Attack, gaining a Cruelty Buff, increasing Critical Damage Rating by 45% for 30 seconds.
Eyes of the Dragon- with Captain America (Classic), Black Widow, Beast, Ant-Man
- Synergy Members: Landing a Critical Hit grants an additional +2% Critical Damage Rating. Max 100 hits.
Heroes for Hire- with Luke Cage, She-Hulk
- All Champions gain +85 Block Proficiency & Physical Resistance.
Enemies- with Elektra
- All Champions gain +155 Critical Rating.
- These masteries allow Shang-Chi’s Critical Hits to bypass more Armor, helping him to deal with bulkier Opponents.
- Stupefy allows Shang-Chi to squeeze out more hits during his Parry Mastery stun and Pin-Point Strike stun.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on