Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

Is There Any Slumber Nodes in Story Quests?

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★
Pretty much the title.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 17,945 ★★★★★
    edited May 1
    pretty sure there’s gonna be a slumber lane in 7.2 but I guess that doesn’t count
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,178 ★★★★★

Wish they would fix the bug that makes the champ not powerlocked sometimes before it releases in 7.2

It can be prevented by aar
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 5,973 ★★★★★

Wish they would fix the bug that makes the champ not powerlocked sometimes before it releases in 7.2

From pacify?

(I think that’s the one that reduces AAR)
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,178 ★★★★★

From pacify?

(I think that’s the one that reduces AAR)
    yes! and domino could prevent it
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★

pretty sure there’s gonna be a slumber lane in 7.2 but I guess that doesn’t count

Yeah I’m looking for that node so I can practice using iHulk on it before my legends run
  • Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 2,816 ★★★★★

Yeah I’m looking for that node so I can practice using iHulk on it before my legends run
    not much to practise xD just gotta MMMMMMMMMM with him xD
    he will surely kill within 15seconds lol
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★
    edited May 2

not much to practise xD just gotta MMMMMMMMMM with him xD
    he will surely kill within 15seconds lol
    Fair enough lol, I’m just nervous about the run in general. I really want Weapon X