**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Drax in Act 7

Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
I ran my 6sr1 awakened Drax on the Destructive Feedback path in 7.1.6, which has a node that gives you a fury each time you fail to trigger a buff while attacking. When the DF shield was down, I could rack up 25-plus furies real quick and then do like 90K damage with an sp1. Fun stuff. (Tip o' the hat to MCOCNoob for the idea.)

Used CGR for Killmonger though.

Comments

• Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Tried the same tactic with Ronan and Cap Marvel. Worked for a while, but both got K.O.d before the path was over. Probably gonna try again later with some boosts. Ronan's especially good because he's pretty great for the boss as well
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Thor and Gamora too are broken on this path from what I've seen.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★

Why is Thor rags the only champ in the picture?

I really don't understand. Did Invisible Woman turn invisible or something? But really, Drax is op with that node. I was tortured continuously by that Killmonger in that lane in exp because I didn't have any good cosmics to counter. I finally just ended up slogging through it with Doom + Mr. F
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Why is Thor rags the only champ in the picture?

Computer issue maybe
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    I love being able to use a champ I would otherwise never use. Hope we get some nodes in 7.2 that enable more meme champs to shine.