Is the new fight stage distracting anyone else?

Alec629Alec629 Posts: 7
First off I want to start out by thanking the developers for their hard work and the love they put into making the new Danger Room Fight Stage and wanted to clarify that I do think it’s awesome. However there is one thing that I’m not particularly a fan of when it comes to this fight stage. During the fight the danger room projection screen will randomly turn on and off, like the panels will open and close throughout the fight and I find myself getting distracted by it. It’s a really cool background and it already has a glitch effect but I don’t think it also needs to turn on and off throughout the fight maybe just the beginning and the end. Now this could just be something that takes time to get used to or maybe even my ADD doesn’t help because I’m easily distracted but when it comes to other fight stages while there are usually a couple things moving in the back it’s not the full background changing and can cause you to get distracted. It’s usually something flying or floating around or some lightning or maybe the sun rises or sets, little things like that. Does anyone else feel this way about the new fight stage? Again I’m glad they added a fresh and cool new stage, I just have an issue with that one particular thing about it and wondered if anyone else felt the same way about it.

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 1,367 ★★★★
    This stage is so cool. I don’t have a problem with it b tin understand what you mean
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 938 ★★★
    I didn't notice it was so focused on testing BP out
  • NumanNuman Posts: 255 ★★
    I had the same thing happen to me with prof X animations, you get use to it
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 1,552 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

I would’ve rather had the Danger Room and Krakoa be separate fight stages. It causes an almost glitch-like effect to me. It’s not horribly distracting, but the animations seem choppy and definitely have the potential to throw me off in harder content.

I’m sharing the same opinion too.
    Two different stages might have been better.
    The animation where the stage is transforming might be amazing when you play easy fights, but at hard fights will be distracting for some players.
    It’s pretty sure in fights where many timers are involved and need focus, the heavily animated stage will add up difficulty on keeping concentration.
    New stage is surely cool though 🙂

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 678 ★★★
    Etm34 said:

I would’ve rather had the Danger Room and Krakoa be separate fight stages. It causes an almost glitch-like effect to me. It’s not horribly distracting, but the animations seem choppy and definitely have the potential to throw me off in harder content.

I think this is intended...there is a visual glitch when the scene is Krakoa at the start that gives you that "I'm not really here"/in the matrix feeling, then a few seconds after the panels go blank.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 239 ★★
    You'll all get used to it. The update's not even been out for a week...
  • becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 384 ★★★
    Stage is cool but the glitching out effect could definitely be toned down, maybe every 30 seconds instead of every 5 seconds.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 1,550 ★★★★
    I don’t have a problem with it. Love the new map!!
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 848 ★★★
    zuffy said:

It’s awesome. The worst one is that Thor rag one. It’s too reddish and dark.

No.
  • butter_ball20butter_ball20 Posts: 66
    Distracting and a little disorienting.