**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[MERGED] Massive Masteries Bug - Incursions

Galaxy_186Galaxy_186 Posts: 30
edited May 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was doing incursions when the game restarted, After-which I went back in and noticed the hacks weren’t working neither was my dex or parry.
I then checked if it was just incursions by duelling someone.... still no dex or parry.
I then checked my masteries and all was good... I then checked my champs and their ratings were down around 5000 which seems as though it correlates with the masteries not being available.
This is worrying during the war season and aq cycle.... not to mention anyone doing a long quest or wanting to finish the side event in the last hours..... this is the worst bug I’ve ever known in mcoc and I’ve been here for four years.... KABAM PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP
Post edited by Kabam Loto on

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Here's a quick timeline of events:

2:50: I got into an incursions and won my first fight (used parry and dex and champs were at normal PI).
    2:52: Got into the second fight, and I was connecting with parries, but no stun and no text saying "parry." Same thing happened with dex, missed Mr. Sinister's SP1 because dex wouldn't trigger. Ended up winning the fight.
    2:55: Went to the next zone. Looked at my champ's PI, and saw this:

Way off from what it normally is. So I went to look at my roster.

Something fishy was going on. So, I exited out of the incursions (sorry to whomever was with me) and restarted my game.
    3:00: Went into my full roster after the game restart.

What I've figured out is when you go into the incursions game mode, it automatically resets all your masteries. When I went into the masteries tab, they all showed up as normal, but in fights and in their PI, it appeared as there were no masteries. For example, if I went in to an incursion fight, won, and then went into an AW fight, I wouldn't have any of my masteries active for that AW fight. This is very very bad.
    Post edited by Kabam Boo on
  • RichTheManRichTheMan Posts: 187 ★★★
    I have just received some footage of this so there is a bug about with this. I'm going to make a video alerting people to watch out. @Kabam Zibiit I might be able to get some footage of this in action in a moment too.

It's not just incursions. Alliance members are saying that the update has turned off masteries

as in they're experiencing masteries being turned off everwhere BECAUSE of incursions or they're experiencing masteries being turned off because of other game modes?
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited May 2021
    Nevermind, looks like didn't mean to say all. So far it is incursions. They just said whenever the PI drops then the bug is present
  • KefisKefis Posts: 4
    When I am inside incursions my masteries disabled
    Kabam Boo said:

Our team is looking into this. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks for the response. For what the player above you attached, it looks like masteries are unable to be changed while in an incursion. Was there something in the works where you can't change masteries while in an incursion, and it somehow got released early or was bugged and that's what's causing the issue?
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Same with me. Couldn’t parry, but capIWs debuffs were still triggering
  • AlexAsenovAlexAsenov Posts: 7
    Same with me.. and I can’t take 6* shards

• JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Not just incursions but the side event as well. Just got the new key and saw that all my champs see screwed as well.
    Kabam Boo said:

Our team is looking into this. Thank you for your patience.

Can you give us a timeline ? There is less then 24 hours for the side event and I want to know if I should try my luck with the bugged champions or if I should wait for you guys to fix it

• DanveerKarnaDanveerKarna Posts: 113
    JessieS said:

Not just incursions but the side event as well. Just got the new key and saw that all my champs see screwed as well.

If you started any event after entering incursion, masteries are messed up. Restart and don't jump into incursion. Rest should work fine. It's basically a pseudo ban on incursion.

JessieS said:

If you started any event after entering incursion, masteries are messed up. Restart and don't jump into incursion. Rest should work fine. It's basically a pseudo ban on incursion.
    Thank you . This worked
  • Wine_LoverWine_Lover Posts: 83
    Just had this happen to me shut off may masteries. Restarted app and masteries are back and working.
  • SprossTheBossSprossTheBoss Posts: 80
    I just had this same issue starting in room 5 of Incursions sector 8. I went into AQ after quitting Incursions and couldn't Parry at all. Only video I have is very brief but shows my opening Parry failing against the Ultron boss in Incursions.

short clip here
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    30-day timer is gonna reset in a day or two, I hope this gets fixed ASAP as I always look forward on completing Zone 10 on reset day.
  • OfficialAMKMOfficialAMKM Posts: 12
    edited May 2021
    So I started an incursion with my friend just now and I got to the 3rd room before i noticed that I wasn't getting any notification of Dexterity or Parry, I was mostly intercepting on previous fights. I wen't into a Camaign quest and the parry wasn't working there either. I restarted the game, it worked in capaign but not in Incursions again.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Thank you
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    This is a known issue, and our team is working on it! Please refer to the other threads on the same issue: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/262926/incursions-is-broken-and-should-be-fixed-asap#latest

We appreciate your cooperation in this matter.
  • MiniDoomMiniDoom Posts: 29
    I was trying to get a last minute incursions run in before the reset.. now it looks like I've wasted my champs and can't do anything about getting the milestones quickly..
  • TruckaceTruckace Posts: 18
    The bug kicked in Room 5 for Incursions Sector 7 for me too.

My masteries are now not working at all in Act 6 and Arena as well...
  • Galaxy_186Galaxy_186 Posts: 30

• Galaxy_186Galaxy_186 Posts: 30

• DoomDesireDoomDesire Posts: 5
    U guys are making it to room 5? It kicked in for me on room 2...
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Would be a good idea if there was an announcement about this either on the main discussion page or in game.. so that people don't come across this issue in 2 days..
  • jaythekidjaythekid Posts: 52
    It happen to me too had to end incursion very early which is a waste of my champs wont go back in until the problem is fixed
  • TigerphilTigerphil Posts: 18
    Same thing happened to me. Incursion, then dex and parry stopped working. Got knocked out of incursion then lost two champs in aq, plus spent 100+ units reviving and trying to figure out what was happening.
This discussion has been closed.