**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mr. Fantastic

KyusushuiKyusushui Posts: 145 ★★
So I had recently pulled Mr.F and since he was getting buffed decided to rank him and play with him. Im so glad I did because I have found one of my new favorite champs in the contest. I currently have him at r4 as a 5 star and have a science r5 gem which will probably go to him. I also fed him a science ag and some signs but his sig is fairly row rn, around 30. So I just wanted to ask you all for info on the champ, whats your favorite rotation, tips and tricks and stuff of that sort. Please enlighten me.

Comments

• Kingabhi064Kingabhi064 Posts: 9
    Ya ge is too good after the buff
    I have him as 6 star rank 1
    I usually activate all pre fight abilities and then in fight if it's a long fight then 2 sp2 or if short then directly a sp3 to get passive fury and finish the match
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    MISTER FRIGGIN FANTASTIC is his name. ;)

And he'd definitely one of my favs .. more so now after the buff. Depending on the fight, I usually stack the debuffs with SP2 and then go to an SP3 (if it's even necessary at that point). Otherwise, you can go straight to SP3 and build from there.

He has a few different ways to play him which I love so find out what fits your play style best.