how can i improve my team?

WheezyBreezyWheezyBreezy Member Posts: 60
im looking for advice on if theres anyway to improve my questing roster. i dont do a lot of aw/aq so im not necessarily worried about those right now, but i hope to do more in the future

this is my team (my top champions too)

sentry
4 stars
3253 rating

venom the duck
4 stars
3220 rating

dr voodoo
5 star (my first and only 5 star)
2844 rating

magneto (red suit so classic i think)
4 star
2509 rating

ægon
4 star
2497 rating

ive heard that sentry’s not super great so i dont know if i should swap him out or not, but hes also my top champion right now. my other 4 star science guys are

1662 awakened classic spiderman
1313 new abomination
1151 thing
1096 classic abomination
1002 antman

any help is very much appreciated : ) thanks!

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    can you send a screenshot of your full roster? new abomination is really good, and I would work on ranking him up to replace sentry
  • WheezyBreezyWheezyBreezy Member Posts: 60
    alright, thanks!

hopefully those work, if not i can try to resend them
    the ones not scribbled out in the first pic are the ones i use all the time
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Member Posts: 778 ★★★
    Immortal Abomination is an amazing champ
  • AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Member Posts: 180
    - It's not about having 5 of the 6 classes in your team, it's about having different champs for different tasks – at least when the quests get more and more difficult.
    - Aegon is only great if awakened and with high sig so unless you can awaken him you can basically ignore him.
    - Try to rank up Magneto asap. Hyperion and thing are great – not only because of their immunities, but that is important against certain champs so having one bleed immune and one poison immune around is recommended (if you get hit from time to time).
    - Try to watch some videos about which champs are great and why (no use in ranking them up before you get to know them). When watching youtube videos, you'll find that basically all youtubers agree on certain "god tier" champs and that is for a reason – because they're really good. But most are only good if you use them properly.
  • WheezyBreezyWheezyBreezy Member Posts: 60
    gotcha, thanks so much!