Nick Fury LMD skipped bug- AQ AW(due since monthss)

NickFuryopNickFuryop Member Posts: 6
With all the new promises in the game today. Every month with new update I've been experiencing the Nick fury skips his LMD in AQ and AW and straight up starts from unlocked reducing to 30%. How long does it take to fix the goddamn bug. It's so annoying losing 70% health at first fight itself. Stop promising new striker relic and fix the nick fury once and for all. Compensation is due for this since a long time now. I have lost fury nth number of times and this was the final nail in the coffin which made me beg in forums. Fix it and compensate us for wasting items on healing him 30% at a time to see through the end of Map6.

Comments

• NickFuryopNickFuryop Member Posts: 6
    With all the new promises in the game today. Every month with new update I've been experiencing the Nick fury skips his LMD in AQ and AW and straight up starts from unlocked reducing to 30%. How long does it take to fix the goddamn bug. It's so annoying losing 70% health at first fight itself. Stop promising new striker relic and fix the nick fury once and for all. Compensation is due for this since a long time now. I have lost fury nth number of times and this was the final nail in the coffin which made me beg in forums. Fix it and compensate us for wasting items on healing him 30% at a time to see through the end of Map6.
  • Marco_poloMarco_polo Member Posts: 2
    Its in every fight. Even on quest, duel etc. I though im the only one having this NF bug. And it was long time they never fix this.
  • StarzStarz Member Posts: 157
    Every single fight. He is essentially near useless unless you are playing flawlessly