R3 #17 is this Tech God!!!

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 4,262 ★★★★★

He gonna match so well with my r3 Night Thrasher

Comments

• MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 960 ★★★
    Nice!
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 459 ★★★
    i had to read the “#17” three times to believe it.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★
    He is so good
  • TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 4,262 ★★★★★

@Silver_Goose what do you mean?
    MSRDLD said:

Because many FTP people with accounts several years old don’t even have a single R3. I’ve been playing a little every day for 5 years and just got my first R3.

Well lots of factors play into it. Im not a whale by any standard. Not 100% free to play either tho. But been playing at top level for a long time. 100% every content and all that so its worked out pretty good

MSRDLD said:

Because many FTP people with accounts several years old don’t even have a single R3. I’ve been playing a little every day for 5 years and just got my first R3.

Well lots of factors play into it. Im not a whale by any standard. Not 100% free to play either tho. But been playing at top level for a long time. 100% every content and all that so its worked out pretty good
    And ive been playing for 6 years soon with above average playtime on a daily basis id say so yeah. Whatever makes you happy guys. Dont compete with others. Do what makes you enjoy your accounts always
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 86
    Woah... number 17?! dang.
    I am mostly free to play... I'm like a tiny fish compared to these mega whales... very rarely I put money on this game, but when I do, it's on offers such as the Sigil and the 30 day unit offers.
    Still don't have Act 6 done as I'm stuck on 6.3.1 still.
    So please forgive my surprise from seeing someone who has 17 R3 6 stars.
    Tho I need to try out Darkhawk for myself now that I have a device that is WAYYY more powerful than my last devices.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 1,959 ★★★★
    Nice. What sig is he? Or was it only
    Nighthrasher's sig that mattered? I can't remember haha
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

We finally agree on a champion for once.

My first rankup, still gets kills on defense (a 6-5 victory in Masters, mind you), still has plenty of useful utility including one of the highest base combat power rate reductions in the game....he's slept on. A lot.

Woah... number 17?! dang.
    I am mostly free to play... I'm like a tiny fish compared to these mega whales... very rarely I put money on this game, but when I do, it's on offers such as the Sigil and the 30 day unit offers.
    Still don't have Act 6 done as I'm stuck on 6.3.1 still.
    So please forgive my surprise from seeing someone who has 17 R3 6 stars.
    Tho I need to try out Darkhawk for myself now that I have a device that is WAYYY more powerful than my last devices.

Yeah thats mostly what breaks my free to play aswell. I love the sigil and the 30 day units calender
    ẞlооd said:

Nice. What sig is he? Or was it only
    Nighthrasher's sig that mattered? I can't remember haha

Both matter ish. But my DH is only sig 20 something right now. Still hits good tho. Once 7.2 and all carinas challenges and everything else that comes next months is done tho i will put sigs into him which should be a good amount hopefully
    YoMoves said:

My first rankup, still gets kills on defense (a 6-5 victory in Masters, mind you), still has plenty of useful utility including one of the highest base combat power rate reductions in the game....he's slept on. A lot.
    @YoMoves what do you mean? We agree on Morningstar
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 5,607 ★★★★★
    So jealous!
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

YoMoves said:

Well...I'm not on a level of Morningstar like you are.
    YoMoves said:

YoMoves said:

Well...I'm not on a level of Morningstar like you are.
    Nobody is. Shes my boo and my special little champ. But we both agree shes the Mystic Queen which is all that matters
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 459 ★★★

I’m just saying I’m very very impressed by your roster.

I’m just saying I’m very very impressed by your roster.
    Why thank you sir
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 1,998 ★★★★
    I hit the disagree , because I’m not as savage as you. I then changed it to awesome , because I’m no hater !! Congrats !!! 🍾🎈🎉
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,086 ★★★★
    Pretty awesome. I underrated him until I started suicides. His damage is night and day then. I’d love to dupe my 6* but it’s just not in the cards yet. Enjoy!

But I’m coming for your R3 number. Hoping to jump from 9 to 14 by month’s end!
    Etm34 said:

Pretty awesome. I underrated him until I started suicides. His damage is night and day then. I’d love to dupe my 6* but it’s just not in the cards yet. Enjoy!

But I’m coming for your R3 number. Hoping to jump from 9 to 14 by month’s end!

Well i got the t5cc just need other resources to get more which i hope 7.2 will provide. But i wish you luck in your quest to beat me