**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

R3 #17 is this Tech God!!!

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★

He gonna match so well with my r3 Night Thrasher

Comments

• MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Nice!
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    i had to read the “#17” three times to believe it.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    He is so good
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Woah... number 17?! dang.
    I am mostly free to play... I'm like a tiny fish compared to these mega whales... very rarely I put money on this game, but when I do, it's on offers such as the Sigil and the 30 day unit offers.
    Still don't have Act 6 done as I'm stuck on 6.3.1 still.
    So please forgive my surprise from seeing someone who has 17 R3 6 stars.
    Tho I need to try out Darkhawk for myself now that I have a device that is WAYYY more powerful than my last devices.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Nice. What sig is he? Or was it only
    Nighthrasher's sig that mattered? I can't remember haha
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★

We finally agree on a champion for once.

My first rankup, still gets kills on defense (a 6-5 victory in Masters, mind you), still has plenty of useful utility including one of the highest base combat power rate reductions in the game....he's slept on. A lot.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    So jealous!
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★

YoMoves said:

We finally agree on a champion for once.

My first rankup, still gets kills on defense (a 6-5 victory in Masters, mind you), still has plenty of useful utility including one of the highest base combat power rate reductions in the game....he's slept on. A lot.
    @YoMoves what do you mean? We agree on Morningstar
    Well...I'm not on a level of Morningstar like you are.
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★

i had to read the “#17” three times to believe it.

@Silver_Goose what do you mean?
    I’m just saying I’m very very impressed by your roster.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I hit the disagree , because I’m not as savage as you. I then changed it to awesome , because I’m no hater !! Congrats !!! 🍾🎈🎉
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Pretty awesome. I underrated him until I started suicides. His damage is night and day then. I’d love to dupe my 6* but it’s just not in the cards yet. Enjoy!

But I’m coming for your R3 number. Hoping to jump from 9 to 14 by month’s end!