**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tigra or BWCV to R5?

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Wanted to take up Tigra for a while simply bc I really like her playstyle and was recently lucky enough to get her as a 5*. However I’ve also recently pulled a BWCV and I’m now considering taking her up for AQ or AW simply due to her immunities and utility.

I will admit BWCV is probably the better champion, but Tigra would fill holes in my roster and be much more of a fun option.

Tigra or BWCV to R5? 31 votes

Tigra
12%
TerraFintechPrakhar_82Lmaster 4 votes
BWCV
87%
Alfa_PigeonMasterduxReferenceKill_GreyGodShadowXEtjamaSarvanga1_Speedy0116BonzodavidBerjibsRenaxqqParam1988MaxLeeScrubhanZura_1ElwindRaviDaviBarani7daScarcity27Redslimm 27 votes

Comments

• Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Tigra
    Rankup the champion whom you love the most. I would take tigra over doom anyday of my life. It's kinda dependent on the fact that how much you are comfortable with tigra. I would say if you are really skilled at playing tigra, then tigra is better choice than BWCV. You can know it by taking doing 3-4 paths in cav mystic. If you are able to solo all fights on such paths, then you are easy to say that Tigra> BWCV. In case not, I had say BWCV is safer and you can continue practicing tigra afterwards as well.